Status: Active

You're Holding My Heart

2

On the next day I woke up early, my head didn’t let me sleep so I decided to shower and head downstairs with my script. Today was one of my heaviest scenes, the nightmare scenes after Edward leaves Bella but basically we were starting to shoot on Bella and Charlie’s house which would take us about 5 days.

I put on some random clothes and a beanie and I headed downstairs to the lobby to grab something to eat, on my way there I found Robert standing right in front of me.

“When is this going to stop?” He asked.

“When you stop coming after me, I told you to leave me alone.” I said preparing to pass by his side but he grabbed my arm and forced me to go with him, to the pool side where he backed me against the wall in a corner where nobody could see us.

I opened my mouth to speak but he quickly pushed me closer to him kissing me passionately. I felt my whole body relax but I had to make an extra effort to push him away and not look pleased.

“What’s wrong with you?!” I yelled storming past him.

I breathed quickly and repeatedly, I had just started to construct my heart back Rob couldn’t just come and make me fall for him all over again he just couldn’t. I stopped and after making sure he wasn’t around I turned to the wall crying, I didn’t want anybody to see me cry but when I needed too I did it alone.

Half an hour later I was at the house with the whole crew and Billy Burke a.k.a Charlie Swan. The room was ready and it was the same as the other movie, which made me feel very comfortable.

I sat on the bed wearing a tank top and a pair of shorts and I proceeded to get inside the bed and lay down. My mind kept reminding me of what had happened that morning but I had to push it away or the scene would be completely screwed. Chris went by my side with a smile and covered me while fixing the pillows, we both nodded at each other and he went to his directors’ chair from where he yelled action.

I starting moving everywhere awkwardly like if I was having a stroke or some attack while I screamed but screams of agony, screams that I didn’t even recognize as mine. I guess that putting your emotions into it really worked. Then Billy came in calling for Bella and as he uncovered me I felt like throwing up.

“She’s gonna throw up!” Billy yelled as someone threw him a bag that he immediately put in front of me as I felt my stomach twitch and I threw away everything I had eaten that morning.

“Are you okay?” Chris said brushing my hair back.

He was the most shocked probably because he really knew what was going on but I smiled at him nodding, I didn’t want to waste any time. I got back into the bed and re-did the whole scene all over again.

~~2 days later~~

I was finishing the scene where Charlie tells Bella that the best for her is to move back with her mom in Jacksonville but of course that she refuses. After that I was going to shoot the scene with only me sitting on the chair to make people understand how much time passes after Edward leaves and how it affects Bella to the point she has nightmares and e-mails Alice over and over though the mails never deliver.

After that it was my lunch break in which I was going to get some sleep, being pregnant made me be tired all the time. I went inside my trailer and I laid on the small couch in a fetal position, falling asleep right away.

“Hey Pats…” A soft voice called while I felt my body shift to the opposite side.

“Pats!” Taylor called higher as my eyes opened wide and I sat up almost bumping my head against him.

“Hey there.” I said trying to open my eyes properly.

“Hello, let’s eat something. They let us off for the day.” Taylor said helping me up.

“What time is it?” I asked clumsily leaving the trailer with Taylor behind me.

“5 pm.” Taylor replied casually as I sighed and went along with him to a local restaurant.

We both sat down and starting talking about casual stuff when suddenly he became silent and looked me deeply in the eyes.

“Why did you and Rob break up?” Taylor asked as I stopped eating.

“What happened? You look different, what’s up?” I kept listening to his words that brought memories back to me.

“Please excuse me.” I said standing up and running to the bathroom feeling my stomach twitch again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Paty? Come on you’ve been there for 20 minutes now.” Taylor said breaking into the ladies bathroom.

“Hey get out of here!” I laughed as the women in there started giving him awkward stares.

“No, not until you tell me what’s going on.” Taylor demanded.

“Fine…” I sighed at giving up so easily “I’m pregnant. Rob and I broke up because we had a big fight and I don’t wanna talk about it.” I said.

Taylor’s jaw would have fallen if it could he stepped forward and rested his hands on the sink, taking a deep breath.

“Anything you need ask alright? Does he know?” Taylor asked though I knew he had another million questions running inside his mind.

“No and you can’t tell him. He’ll know when it’s time.” I said.

Taylor shook his head and didn’t speak a word, he probably disagreed on what I was doing by hiding Rob the fact that he was going to be a daddy but I didn’t want to tell him right away. Specially now that I was sure that I still loved him.

ONE WEEK LATER

This week we were going to start to shoot the motorbike scenes which I was really excited about because I had just learned how to ride a motorcycle so this was pretty crazy. I had spent the last days with Taylor shooting about Bella and Jake getting their friendship back so this was going to be easy.

Rob’s P.O.V

I watched as Paty and Taylor started their scene but something was different, after all that happened they weren’t close but today they seemed very close, he was looking at her differently and he was actually helping her get into the bike when that wasn’t on the script.

I raised an eyebrow when my eyes stopped on her, I sighed deeply and shoved my hands into my pockets while starting to walk back to my trailer. Once inside I closed the door and sat on a chair, lighting a cigarette. I missed Paty that was a fact, I loved her that was another fact and I had to get a way to get her back that was the last fact.

Suddenly the door opened behind me and I turned around to find Kristen.

“What are you doing here?” I asked standing up immediately.

I hadn’t cheated on Paty and Kristen knew it but she wouldn’t say it because she was liking the fact that I was single now. Best to say that I didn’t even want to see Kristen.

“I’m here to see you of course. I haven’t seen you in months.” She pouted approaching me.

“Get out.” I said firmly pointing at the door.

Paty’s P.O.V

“I’m getting a water!” I said as Taylor sat on his chair.

I searched for the waters when I heard voices that seemed to be fighting and when I realized they were coming from Rob’s trailer I couldn’t hold my curiosity so I started getting closer.

I peeked through the tiny window to see him with a cigarette in his hands, which made him look really sexy and in front of him Kristen. All I wanted was to get in there and the beat her ass but what they were talking was much more interesting that her beat up face.

“I told you to leave me alone, haven’t you ruined my life already?” Rob hissed at her.

“I didn’t ruin anything, it’s not my fault Paty didn’t trust you.” She smirked.

“Don’t you even say her name!” Rob yelled at her grabbing her arm. “I don’t want to see you ever again.”

Kristen laughed and jumped on him kissing him passionately. I felt a sharp pain and I covered my mouth to stop my scream but they heard it.

“Paty? Paty!” Rob yelled pushing Kristen off him, running out of his trailer and going towards me.

I was supporting my back against the trailer and as soon as I felt his arms on my waist, I felt my legs go numb but he was holding me.

“My… My belly.” I said breathing deeply and quickly.

Something was wrong.

“Help! Call 911 NOW!” Rob yelled desperately while never letting me go while he started to shake.

“I’m sorry.” I said with tears running down my cheeks.

“Shh honey, we have plenty of time to talk about this… Now just rest alright?” Rob said as I spotted Kellan and Taylor approaching.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for taking so long to update but thank you for all the comments and subscriptions!! :D