Status: Active

You're Holding My Heart

3

Rob’s P.O.V

“What’s going on?” I asked as a nurse grabbed both of my arms and stopped me from going inside with Paty.

She was being carried away with oxygen as all of them ran with her inside the emergency room leaving me with Taylor and Kellan outside.

“Please sir calm down, we are going to take care of her.” She assured me trying to calm me down.

“No, I want to be with her. Just let me pass!” I insisted as Kellan approached me.

“Man you’re not helping. We’ll take care of him.” He said towards the nurse who immediately ran towards where they had taken Paty.

Kellan and I sat down when I noticed Taylor leaning against the wall looking worried and absent. My mind went back to Paty as my hands rested against my face, I didn’t know what to do or what was going on.

Paty’s P.O.V

I woke up slowly seeing Rob’s face immediately.

“Finally.” He breathed out relieved placing his arms around my neck placing my head against his chest as he took deep breathes.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Rob’s voice was soft but it made me freeze, I didn’t expect him to be this straight to the point.

“What?” I asked playing innocent which wasn’t going to help me.

“You know what I’m talking about.” He said pulling back from his embrace while sitting on the side of the bed holding my hand.

I thought he was going to be mad but he actually looked sad and disturbed.

“I couldn’t, I was mad at you and I couldn’t say that I was pregnant. I didn’t want you back for pity.” I said looking away from him when I realized my belly was hurting a lot.

“You’re so silly sometimes…” Rob’s voice trailed off as he pushed my face gently so he could look into my eyes.

His eyes had tears forming and I felt my heart skip a beat, something was wrong.

“I love you and I could never cheat on you. Never.” He said approaching me.

I felt my eyes starting to tear up as I hold onto his hand tightly.

“And you should’ve told me.” He said resting his hand on my belly softly rubbing it. “But…” His mouth opened but no sound came from it as one single tear started rolling down his cheek.

“No…” I said shaking my head lightly.

“I’m so sorry.” He said almost in a whisper as he pushed me against him muffling my scream into his shirt.

I grabbed onto him tightly crying my eyes out as I realized I had lost our baby.

“Just promise you won’t leave me.” I said with my eyes closed tears going down my cheeks non-stop.

“Never again. I love you more than anything else in my life.” Rob said kissing my forehead as he embraced me again.

“I love you, let’s just forget this stupid fight please.” I said looking into his eyes as he nodded silently and closed the space between us with a tender kiss.

~~4 Days Later~~

I went back on set with a smile though inside I was still crying at the loss I had suffered, I had already started making plans for the baby and losing it was like a stab in the heart, a really painful stab. The only positive side is that Rob and I are back together and stronger than we had ever been. After the conversation I heard there was no more space for doubts, Rob wasn’t lying and I was wrong.

“Good morning.” I said once I saw Taylor.

“Hey.” He said giving me a sympathetic smile.

“Tay I’m fine please let’s go back to the way things were.” I whispered.

“Alright, I just… I’m sorry.” He said hugging me softly.

I smiled at him as we were called to finish the bike scenes which took our whole morning and afternoon. On that night I went back to my room to study more of the script that was still about the motorbikes sequence when I heard a knock on the door.

“Coming!” I announced while fixing my hair into a pony tail.

Outside the door was Kellan with his arms crossed in front of his chest, he wasn’t smiling and he looked upset.

“Hi Kel, come in.” I said stepping away from the door.

“So what’s up?” I asked sitting down on the couch while Kel remained standing with his back against the door.

“What happened in that hospital Paty? Why didn’t you tell me? Why didn’t you tell anyone?” Kel asked with a surprised and disappointed tone.

“I couldn’t Kel, I just couldn’t. I didn’t know what to do and I didn’t know how to tell all of you. I was scared. I still loved Rob and I had to deal with him.” I said in my defense.

“Apparently you did, are you guys together?” Kel asked glaring a little bit at me.

He had the right to be mad at me because we were best friends and I basically hadn’t trusted him enough to tell him what was going on, now it was over.

“Yes. And I’m sorry, I know I should have told you. I’m really sorry.” I said looking at the floor chewing on my lower lip.

“I’m not mad, I’m just sad you didn’t trust me enough you know?” He said placing his hand in my shoulder.

“I do trust you but I couldn’t tell anyone, not even Gaby and Charlie knew nor my mom…” I said looking down as Kel sat beside me.

“I’m sorry about…” He said motioning towards my belly.

“It’s alright, it wasn’t anybody’s fault.” I said leaning my head against his shoulder wrapping my arm around his middle.

We sat like that for what looked like hours until Kel started a pillow fight, things were going to be fine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for taking so long guys, I hope you all like this chapter even though it made me cry when I was writing it :')

Thank you for the comments and subscriptions! Oh and for taking the time to read of course!!