Status: Active

You're Holding My Heart

4

The next week was still filled with scenes between Taylor and me and today was no exception, today Bella was going to visit Jake and she was going to find him with short hair, shirtless, with a tattoo and not the same Jake she used to know. Unfortunately it was raining very intensely but we had no other choice but to do the scene so there I went with a green sweater, jeans and boots to do the scene with Taylor.

“Jake, Jake!” I called closing the truck’s door heading towards Taylor who stopped and turned towards me.

We continued the dialog as I felt my clothes and hair get completely wet and then I started hearing thunders, which made me excited because I loved thunder storms. But then I came back to myself and continued the dialog noticing how Taylor started approaching as the scene got more intense because Jake was telling Bella that they couldn’t be friends anymore but she wouldn’t let him go because after all he was all she had.

“Go home and never come or you’ll get hurt.” Taylor said coldly turning his back to me while I just stood there for a few seconds with my lips a little bit apart and my chest moving quickly.

After Chris yelled cut I felt someone wrap my body with a blanket and hold an umbrella over me. I took hold of the blanket and went over to my trailer where I looked for a towel to dry my hair so I would stop shivering.

“Are you that cold?” Taylor laughed entering my trailer, this time wearing a shirt and a coat and with two cups in his hands.

“Yes it’s freezing and that rain didn’t help.” I said trying to find what he had brought.

“Hot chocolate.” He said.

“Ow thanks, this is my salvation.” I grinned sitting on the couch with my legs under me.

“You’re welcome, I knew you didn’t like coffee so.” Taylor said trailing of awkwardly.

“Is something wrong?” I asked after a few minutes of silence.

“Nikki and I never really dated.” Taylor’s words came as shock to me, why was he telling me this now?

“What?” I asked furrowing my eyebrows as I locked my eyes with him.

“I had an attraction towards her, I’m not gonna lie but she was more interested in helping Kristen get her way with Rob. So we never actually were boyfriend and girlfriend.” Taylor confessed.

“I’m sorry about that, I never imaged.” I said honestly moving closer to him placing my hand in his shoulder.

“Thanks Paty you’re a good friend.” Taylor said hugging me.

While we were hugging Rob entered my trailer and he stopped on his tracks.

“Hey hun!” I said excitedly standing up immediately going over to him kissing his lips softly.

So what’s up?” He said looking face to face to Taylor who gave him the same serious look.

“We’re just taking a break.” I said trying to ease the mood as Tay stood up.

“I gotta go review my lines, see ya in a minute Pats. Good seeing you Rob.” Taylor said closing the trailer’s door behind his back.

“Rob what was that about?” I asked as Rob relaxed and smiled over at me smoothly.

“Oh nothing. Do you still have much to do?” Rob asked wrapping his arms around my waist smiling at me.

“One scene.” I sighed.

“So next you’re all mine.” Rob smirked burying his face in my neck as I wrapped my arms around his middle kissing his head softly.

“Yes I am, are you taking me out for dinner?” I asked with a wide smile as Rob nodded against the skin of my neck tickling me slightly.

After about 10 minutes I went back to set with Rob always close behind, something was probably bothering him but he wouldn’t tell me what it was. I pushed that thought to the back of my head as Taylor and I finished the scene for the day and I went out with Rob.

“So what are you in the mood for?” Rob asked placing his arm around my shoulder.

“Honestly anything, I’m just really tired and hungry.” I said resting my head against his shoulder as we walked down the street but suddenly Rob stopped.

“Then let’s go back to one of our rooms.” He smiled softly turning us around.

“You sure? We can go out!” I said but he quickly shushed me with a soft kiss that made me melt.

“Can I ask you something?” I asked lying down on his bed, resting my head in Rob’s chest as he ran his hand through my hair and his other arm was around me.

“Anything love.” Rob said.

“Why are you different with Taylor?” I asked moving so I could look him in the eyes.

“Different? I’m not different.” Rob said, tension building in his jaw I could see that he was nervous.

“Really?” I said approaching him slightly.

“Yes...” He whispered grabbing my face, pulling it against his kissing me passionately.

~~2 weeks later~~

“We’re going to Italy!” I yelled with my arms in the air while I walked to the van with Kel and Taylor.

“We don’t get to go remember?” Kel said giving me a bored look.

“Oh.. you’re right. Sorry.” I said with a sad expression while sitting on the back of the black van.

“We’re staying here to shoot the scenes in the forest with the wolves and Victoria.” Tay said.

2 weeks had passed since that conversation between me and Rob and from there on things remained awkward between Tay and Rob because they weren’t friends they were just nice to each other when everyone was around. But to make this better we were going to shoot in Italy my dream place to visit so I was more than excited.

~~Italy~~

The first thing I did when I landed was dance, I was tired, the time difference was massive but I was used to it because of Lisbon and I was happy well I was hyper! I just hoped we would have time to visit Rome before we had to go back.

“Can you stop for a minute?” Rob said yawning as we were sitting in a van that was going to take us to our hotel.

“No! This is all so amazing!” I said as my mouth opened as we passed by the side of the Coliseum, my eyes went wide at the beauty and the greatness.

“Oh MY GOD!” I yelled moving to the other window to see a small market with people selling all kinds of things.

I heard Rob chuckled quietly as he pulled me next to him and I cuddled to his side.

“I didn’t know you loved Italy this much.” He said kissing my forehead.

“Well I do, I wasn’t planning to come here right now I always thought I’d be older when I came here but apparently I was wrong. Here we are!” I squealed.

Rob smiled pulling me more against him while leaning his head against mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Sorry for taking so long to update but I was kinda stuck but that's all over now! For me this chapter is mostly a filler but the good stuff will come so be patient please! :D

Thank you for the comments and please keep sending them because they make me happy and inspired!