Status: Active

You're Holding My Heart

5

When the moon hits your eye like a big piece of pie that’s…” I sang next to Ashley.

Amore!” She sang along with me both of us laughing loudly.

She would be here for two days and then she had to go while Rob and I were staying for a whole week which made me very happy because I wanted to have a little time alone with him in Italy.

“So how’s stuff?” Ashley asked.

“Good for a change, I’m so happy.” I sighed smiling shyly at her.

“I’m glad to hear that, you deserve it Paty.” She said hugging me as I hugged her back.

Today we were just going to shoot our scene in Alice’s yellow car, which I loved because the color was out of the ordinary and the car was amazing. Some crew members had been telling us that the place we were going to shoot was beautiful but much crowed and I only understood what they meant with crowed when I got out of the van and almost lost myself. There were about 100 people there wearing red robes and there was a fountain in the middle which I had to cross to ‘save’ Rob but first the car scene.

Ashley had a scarf around her head which made her look really pretty and she had those contacts that made them all look really cool and which I still hadn’t tried on. I got into the passenger seat of the car and Ashley got into the driving seat and we both waited for mark to be yelled and then we started with the quick dialog which we finished about two hours later because we always had to make extended scenes and more takes so they had a lot to choose from when they were editing.

After that I was going to shoot a scene where I had to run and go through the crowd the people, so after knowing where the cameras were and where I was supposed to turn I started the scene. I ran up a street passing through thousands of people in those red robes when I stopped and realized I couldn’t pass because there was like a ‘parade’ passing through the street splitting it. But there wasn’t any other way so I just passed in front of a few people and then kept pushing and making my way towards the entrance where Rob was, the clock hit 12 o’clock and I jumped into the fountain crossing it still running and then I stopped so that sequence was done.

“Very good!” Chris said smiling over at me as I regained my breath and made him thumbs up.

Meanwhile Rob who was dressed all in black clothes looked paler than usual and he definitely had more makeup than he usually had but he looked absolutely stunning anyways. I smiled over at him and he smiled back preparing to do his part and then I would get in the scene, Chris yelled action and Rob started heading towards the sun light while unbuttoning and taking off his shirt, I waited for the assistant’s signal which meant that I was being shot and once I saw it I started running again like a mad woman towards him colliding against his chest and wrapping my arms around his shoulders tightly.

“I’m alive Edward, you have to move. YOU HAVE TO MOVE!” I yelled as Rob gave me a soft look and he stepped back taking me with him.

“I forgot my line…” Rob whispered leaning his forehead against mine laughing quietly.

I giggled slightly and Chris asked someone to read it with the camera still rolling while Rob kept doing funny faces at me.

“Oh come on stop it.” I said already laughing as he grabbed me again and looked at me intensely.

“You’re everything to me Bella.” And with that he pushed me into a passionate kiss that took me by surprise but which I returned.

“Lovebirds, times up we’ll finish up tomorrow.” Chris said as we broke away from each other.

“That wasn’t there… naughty, naughty.” I said sticking my tongue out at Rob.

“Hey just let me dress up and we’ll go for some food.” He smiled.

“Okay!” I said tying my long hair in a pony tail.

It was around 7pm by now and Rob and I were having the night off.

“Suggestions?” Rob asked.

“Pizza!” I said excitedly holding his hand in mine as the guy who was driving the van stopped in front of a restaurant.

Once we got in the restaurant people stared and a few of them started getting up, I moved closer to Rob who also looked a little scared and then flashes started coming for everywhere.

“Fuck.” He mumbled grabbing my hand again tightly while getting us out of there.

I sighed as we walked down the street with paparazzi following us. Every time we wanted to go out we couldn’t, they always knew where we were even in Italy. It was a constant chasing and I was getting tired of it. When we finally found the van we were forced to go back to the hotel.

“We can have pizza anyways.” I said looking at the bright side as I placed my bag in the bed and sat on it.

“It’s not the same. We should have the opportunity go out and we’re in Italy for God’s sake!” Rob said running his hand through his hair as I listened patiently.

“Come on Rob don’t be mad, you know this is the usual.” I said.

“But it shouldn’t be! We are a regular couple don’t we have the right to go out too?” Rob spat.

My eyes widened and I stood up leaving him there mumbling to himself. I called the reception and ordered some dinner when I remembered that the hotel had an inside pool.

“What are you doing?” Rob said as I grabbed his arm and forced him out of the room.

“Trust me.” I winked at him.

We went down the elevator and once we reached the pool Rob’s mouth dropped open.

“We didn’t even bring bathing suits.” He said quietly looking around to see if there were any people there.

“Who says we need them?” I said letting go of his hand while starting to unbutton my green shirt.

“Paty you shouldn’t, someone might show up.” He said nervously.

“I’ve got that covered too, can you relax?” I said caressing his face as he smiled softly.

A few minutes later we were both in out underwear and standing at the edge of the pool.

“Ladies first.” He laughed.

“I don’t think so.” I said pushing him in before he could notice.

I started laughing loudly as his head came to surface.

“Oh you’re so dead.” He said with an evil look while approaching the edge to climb it up.

“Only if you catch me!” I said sounding like a child as I started running.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOO!” I yelled once I felt his arms wrap around my waist making me stop.

“Let me go!” I struggled laughing as Rob kept his grip around me lifting me from the floor.

“ROBERT!” I yelled as he threw us both inside the water.

“I told you.” He said making a happy dance as I threw water at his face.

He gave me a shocked look as I grinned from ear to ear and when I thought he would strike back he just kissed me sweetly placing his hand in my neck, keeping me in place. I wrapped my arms around his waist as he backed me to one of the corners of the pool.

“Thanks.” He said.

“You’re welcome, we really needed this.” I said resting my nose against his as he pushed me more against him.

A while later, we got out and wrapped our bodies in towels, as we went back to the hotel room with our clothes in hand.

“I’m in a cooking mood.” Rob said dressing a dry shirt as he watched me finish drying my hair.

“Hun this is a hotel room, no kitchen.” I said as he groaned and picked up the phone ordering some lasagna for us.

“This sucks, I wanted to cook for you Rob pouted sitting in the bed while I sat on his lap wrapping my arms around his neck.

“My shirt is no longer dry.” He laughed as I realized my hair’s tips were wetting his shirt.

“Oh sorry.” I said blushing a little as he smiled and pushed me back to lean my head on his shoulder while he placed an arm around my waist.

“I love you.” He said.

I closed my eyes for a moment and smiled, I didn’t want anything to change.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I'm sorry for taking so long but I got a little stuck on this update. I know this is a filler but bigger things will come :)

Don't forget to comment!

And thank you for all the comments and subscriptions! And for reading of course!!