Status: Active

You're Holding My Heart

6

Days passed by quickly because of the crazy work rhythm and the exhaustion was starting to show especially on me.

“Paty?” Rob’s voice made me blink my eyes and lose my trace of thought.

“Hm?” I asked noticing how my eyes felt heavy.

“Come on.” Rob said placing his arm on my waist helping me up as he continued to hold me as we walked to the van.

“Do you want to eat anything?” Rob asked as I slowly sat on the bed.

“No hun thanks, but ask for you.” I said not even bothering to undress.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Rob said approaching me.

“Rob it’s the fifth time you ask me that today and the answer is still the same, I’m fine.” I said resting my hand in his knee as he sighed deeply.

“Alright.” He said picking up the phone, mumbling something at the receptionist and then joining me inside of the bed.

“Tomorrow is our day off.” He smiled.

“Cool! Tour around Rome!” I said making an effort to raise my arms in the air in excitement and in fact I was excited but my body felt very weak.

Rob laughed and in the next second I was asleep. I woke up during the night feeling slightly dizzy but I was able to reach the bathroom where my own reflection scared me. I looked extremely pale and sick, I turned the water on and splashed my face, I took a deep breath and began to return to bed when I felt dizzy again stumbling on the toilet and falling on the floor.

“Paty?” Rob mumbled as I heard him run towards the bathroom.

“My God are you okay?” He asked sitting me up holding my head in his hand.

“Paty? Paty talk to me!” He sounded desperate but for some reason my body seemed like if had shut down and I couldn’t hear or see him clearly.

“My head hurts.” I stated quietly as Rob went back to the hotel room and called the reception.

Hours seemed to pass when a couple of paramedics stopped in front of me and started examining me, they spoke in Italian to each other but most I couldn’t understand.

“I’m fine.” I said my voice sounding normal.

“We better take you to the hospital, it is mostly a scratch but we better take some exams.” One of them said as the other helped me up.

Rob was behind us with my coat in his hand looking worried as we entered the ambulance and we were driven to the nearest hospital.

“I’m glad it was just a scratch.” Rob said placing his arm around my shoulder.

“Me too, I was pretty scared.” I said barely opening my eyes, I felt absolutely tired.

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

It was 9 am and both Rob and I were dressed and ready to go explore and the first thing we did was find the best way to move around the city: the metro. After having pizza for lunch, tons of ice cream, taking a lot of pictures of us and the monuments we finally reached the Coliseum.

“This is colossal!!” I said opening my arms to the breeze, a huge smile framing my face.

“Let’s check out inside, I heard it’s even more beautiful.” Rob said smiling at my happiness.

The Coliseum might be in ruins in some parts but it was truly beautiful inside and out. The Romans were a part of history that I loved so being inside the Coliseum was a huge deal for me.

“Very much The Gladiator right?” Rob asked placing his arms around me as he walked behind me.

“Yes! That movie is so great and this is all so beautiful … it’s a shame that we are in work.” I said with a slightly pout that turned into an immediate smile all over again.

♦2 weeks later♦

“BEAR!” Kellan yelled as soon as I stepped out of the van.

“BIG BEAR!” I yelled running towards him so he could give me a bear hug that squeezed me tightly.

“Hey guys.” Rob waved as I said hi to everyone else.

“Oh tell them Jackson!” Kellan said excitedly.

“What?” Rob said.

“We are all getting a week off.” Jackson said smiling widely.

“YES!” I yelled with my arms in the air with Rob celebrating with me.

This meant rest, more time to study lines and more time to do other stuff we never had time to do.

“So where are we going?” I asked Rob.

“London?” He asked already knowing the answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was folding some clothes on Rob’s bed as he sat across from where I was with his acoustic guitar playing a soft melody and humming words I couldn’t understand. Once I was finished I sat in the bed facing him just observing until he noticed I was there.

“Requests?” He smiled.

“I’ll Be Your Lover Too.” I said without hesitation.

“At your service.” He said bending his head slightly as he started singing.

I listened carefully to every word that escaped his mouth in pure delight I loved hearing him, his voice was so uncommon and that made him special.

My hands started clapping when he finished and he set his guitar aside and crawled closer to me connecting his lips with mine sweetly. Soon the kiss became deeper and in the next second Rob was pressing my back to the mattress as he started unbuttoning my shirt while I tried to unbutton his jeans.

Hunger boiled in his eyes as he pushed my shirt a few buttons getting lose as he proceeded to take my shorts off leaving me in my underwear. He straddled me and took the rest of his jeans off as I bit my bottom lip pushing him down for another passionate kiss. The kiss got sweeter again as his hands traced different parts of my body making me chill because his hands were cold, his blue eyes looked into mine as he kissed up my belly and stopped in between my breasts.

“I love you.” He said pushing me closer so we were face to face.

“I love you too.” I said pushing him to kiss me passionately as my hands got lost into his hair.

A few hours we were still laying in bed but neither of us was sleeping, we were just enjoying the company of each other in silence.

“Are you hungry?” Rob asked as I moved my head from his chest.

“Kind of.” I blushed smiling.

“Alright give me 5 minutes.” Rob said with enthusiasm getting off bed.

I laughed but got up and took the sheet behind me wrapped around my body.

“I wanna help.” I said.

“Please sit down mademoiselle.” Rob said pushing a chair.

“Thank you monsieur.” I said sitting watching him cook.

“What do you call this?” I laughed.

“Toasts!!” He protested.

“Okay, okay. It’s delicious.” I said kissing his cheek as he poured milk into my glass.

“Okay I’ll wash.” I said.

“Ah don’t even think about that!” Rob said picking my middle and I felt my feet leave the floor.

“ROBERT!” I yelled moving my arms.

He let me fall in his huge couch and then lied next to me, covered his body in the sheet that was already wrapped around mine. His arm was around my shoulder with his hand resting in my head softly running in my hair.

“I never want us to lose this.” Rob whispered.

“This is ours we’re never gonna lose it.” I smiled caressing his face as he bit his bottom lip.

“You never speak of marriage like Charlie and Gaby, why’s that?” Rob asked.

My eyes widened a little bit and I looked away for a few seconds.

“I do want to get married, I’m just scared that I might end up like my parents…” I drifted off to past memories.

“Hey listen…” Rob said placing his hands in the sides of my face, looking intensely at me.

“Nothing will ever break us apart.” He finished kissing me sweetly, leaving me speechless.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for taking so long!
Please comment.