Status: Active

You're Holding My Heart

7

“Stop chasing me!” I yelled at Rob as he kept getting in my way stopping be from walking any further.

“No! Come on Paty!” He frowned grabbing my arms.

“Someone has to do all these chores.” I said trying to release myself from his grip.

“I’ll help you later.” Rob said making an angel face.

“You use the same excuse every time!” I yelled again placing the basket I was holding on the floor.

“This time I mean it. Please?” He pleaded already pushing me softly to the living room where the fireplace was on.

“Alright.” I said with an annoyed tone as Rob kissed my cheek. I sat on the couch and he started looking through his DVD’s.

“What about this one?” He said holding “Nightmare Before Christmas” which was actually one of my DVD’s.

“Yes!” I said my eyes lightning up immediately.

Suddenly in the middle of the movie, Rob’s cellphone started ringing and he got up quickly. For the tone he used I guessed it was his manager.

“Yes I know. In two months? Yes that’s fine… Of course I’ll attend both premieres. Alright thanks.” He finished returning to the couch.

“Good news?” I asked.

“I think so… I got casted to a new movie to be shot in two months in N.Y called ‘Remember Me’.” Rob said as I sighed but smiled.

“That’s amazing.” I said hugging him as he hugged me back but gave me a sad look.

We both knew that this was good for his career but bad for our relationship. So we decided to live every moment as the last without thinking about movies or gossip, we just thought about us.

“Rob if you could choose would you rather have a girl or a boy?” I asked locking my eyes with his.

He seemed deep in thought as he answered with a smile.

“A boy definitely.”

I gave a small laugh as I kept helping him around the kitchen with dinner so we could go out afterwards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I can’t really believe this is over…” I sighed holding onto Kellan’s arm as he rested his head against mine.

“Yeah I know… it went by really fast…” He replied.

We were both looking at the forest we had been shooting in and this was the last day, in about 5 weeks the movie would come out.

“This isn’t actually goodbye we still have the premieres and Eclipse to shoot.” I remembered.

“I know but it’s just awkward. Where are you going after this?” Kellan asked.

“Home, to Lisbon.” I said with a smile. “And you?” I asked.

“Australia for some vacation with Taylor, Ashley and Jackson. Please come?” Kellan asked with his eyes shining with the idea.

“Sounds awesome! Rob will be shooting another movie anyways so… I just need to see my family and then I can join you guys.” I said.

“You give me a call and I’ll schedule your flight and room.” Ashley said appearing from behind us.

“Cool, thanks.” I smiled at her.

“What?! She’s going? Count me out!” Taylor joked then laughing.

“I’ll go later but yeah you’ll have to do the sacrifice of putting up with me.” I said.

“That can never be a sacrifice.” Rob said showing up behind me, Kellan moved closer to Ashley as Rob wrapped his arm around my waist.

“Hey.” I whispered giving him a soft look.

“Yeah Rob’s right, it’ll be fun stop being a brat Taylor.” Ashley laughed.

“What will be fun?” Rob asked his big blue eyes looking around.

“They just invited me to join them in Australia after I go to Lisbon.” I said with excitement.

Rob smiled sadly as he gave me a light squeeze on the hip and said nothing. I raised an eyebrow and stopped listening to the conversation not really understanding what had just happened, why was Rob reacting like that?

That night the whole crew and cast had a final dinner in a local restaurant which was fun but I really needed to have a conversation with Rob and figure out what was up with him. He had been avoiding me all day and now that we were alone I had to do something.

“Hun?” I called but no answer came. “Robert?” I called louder walking around, finding him sitting on the living room with a sheet of paper.

“Hm?” He asked absently.

“We need to talk.” I said walking towards him but before I could sit near him, he stood up.

“Not now.” He mumbled trying to avoid me again.

“Now.” I said seriously grabbing his arm pushing him back softly so we were face to face.

“You can be a pain in the ass when you want to.” Rob said with boredom.

“Why are you acting like this?” I asked as his face tensed up.

“Like what?” He asked shoving his hands into his pockets.

“You’re happy one minute, I tell you that I’m going to Australia and you turn sad and mad all of a sudden. I don’t get why.” I said honestly.

“Because I was hoping that you would come with me to NY.” Rob said.

“You know I can’t, you’ll be working. What did you want me to do all alone in NY for weeks?” I asked in shock at how selfish he was being.

“I just wanted you around, sorry if I’m asking too much.” Rob said seeming hurt as he walked pass me.

I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath. I decided to let him be for the night before we ended up fighting. I walked back to the bedroom and changed into my pajamas when Rob also entered the room and closed the door behind him. We both glanced at each other but we remained in silence, we slowly got into bed and I kissed him softly with a small smile.

“I just didn’t want you alone with the guys.” Rob confessed.

I placed my arm around his waist pulling myself closer to him.

“Don’t be silly, I’ll miss you. I promise we can go wherever you want once you’re out of NY.” I smiled caressing his face.

He pressed his hand against mine in his face, his eyes travelling across my face.

“We will barely have time…” He trailed off.

“We’ll make time.” I smiled kissing him again leaving him with a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is mostly a filler but please comment anyways :D