Status: Finished

November Rain

Bridyn.

Kannon and I walk side by side through the mall. He’s holding his cell phone before him, somehow reading, texting, walking, and not running into anyone while listening to me all at the same time. See, he really can do things when he sets his mind to it.

We make our way to a few stores. Inside I grab things, make perverted comments, and scowl at Kannon every time he throws that superior smirk and his big words my way. Really, he needs to stop that because I have no idea what discombobulated means…

Asshole does it on purpose.

As the two of us walk through the mall parking lot back to his car I feel something soft brush my hand. My body stiffens immediately because I know Kannon did it on purpose. He’s trying to hold my hand again! In public!

I bite my lip and quickly bring up my hand to run it through my hair. From the corner of my eye I see Kannon, but he doesn’t seem to mind it. Sighing, I open the car door and get in, explaining to Kannon that he needs a new one because this thing is a piece of shit.

Really, it isn’t that I don’t want to hold his hand…ok so it is that. I mean, I like him, I really do, but we’re guys. We’re best friends too, which only adds to the weirdness of this entire situation. I’m just not ready for this at all!

All my life I’ve chased skirts. I guess all my life I’ve also had a small crush on Kannon, but I’ve never put any thought into it. I’ve always held hands with a girl, kissed a girl, hugged a girl, cuddled with a girl. It was always with a girl, but now it’s with a guy…

And although it feels ten times better, feels right, and just is all around great I can’t seem to do it. I keep thinking, what are people thinking, are they ok with this, are they staring at us funny, am I going to be shunned, hated, kicked out of practically everything?

Sure, even if I don’t do anything with Kannon the school already knows about us because his bitch of an ex-girlfriend told the entire school. But I still can’t seem to kiss him in public without thinking shit, this isn’t right, although it feels right.

“Stop acting like you have the capability of thought.”

“Fuck you!” I howl, punching him in the leg. He smirks that stupid smirk of his and I glare angrily at him, which I know he sees out of the corner of his eye, but still he continues to smirk like that. Why? I have no idea.

He has a sick fetish of seeing me angry? I don’t know.

The two of us make it back to his house. There we go inside and up to his room where I hop on the bed and wait for him to throw in a movie. After he does, Kannon makes his way to my side and when he sits down I decide that I’ve been neglecting him enough so I make a move that I would never have done if I weren’t in such a relationship.

I make myself comfortable on his lap, which seems to shock him. I growl out, “Don’t get use to this.”

“Mm.” His arms wrap themselves around my waist and I just melt into his chest. His head buries itself into the crock of my neck and I can’t help but think that this is ten times better than any girl I’ve ever dated.

Why is that? Maybe because Kannon is girly? Yeah, because you know…he’s the one in my lap right now…

As the movie comes on I feel a pair of lips on my neck. I shiver because there’s no denying that I didn’t like that. Kannon grins, probably because he knows that I enjoy people kissing my neck, and he begins kissing a path up my neck, stopping every now and then to suck on the tender flesh.

He reaches my jaw and makes his way up to my lips. The moment I feel his breath ghosting across them I close my eyes. And seconds later his lips and my own are moving together and I can’t help but think that we just fit.

We’re like night and day really, but somehow this all feels perfect. Maybe a little too perfect, but I’m ok with that. As long as he continues holding me like he cares, like he really actually cares unlike some of the girls who I dated, and as long as he kisses me and uses his energy to speak, hang out, and annoy me than I’m ok.

I feel his tongue at my bottom lip, running over the flesh, asking for entrance. I debate on just leaving him hanging, but than that’d leave me hanging so I decide I might as well.

Granting him access might have been a mistake because the moment I did his tongue invaded my mouth. It entangled itself with my own, ran over teeth and tongue, over the roof and cheeks and I let out a moan. Somebody kill me now, I fucking moaned. Guys don’t moan, damn it! And this is why I don’t want to kiss him in public because-ah…

There went my train of thought…

Kannon’s tongue entangled itself with my own and my hands gripped onto his arms, which are still around my waist. The demon kisser sucks my tongue into his mouth and I’d be lying if I said it didn’t turn me on when I felt his hand running down my thigh.

My tongue runs over every crevice, every piece of that moist cavern that I can before he pushes back into my own where he wreaks havoc. Sending chills down my spine and making me question why I never did this before because really…this is too good to be true.

When we pull apart Kannon is grinning. He opens his mouth, probably to say something about how I moaned, or how stupid I am, but I cut him to it.

“You are a terrible kisser.”

“Am I?” He smirks.

I nod. “Yes, you are by far the wor-”

Before I could go into a huge rant of lies about how much he sucks at this he cuts me off by kissing me for a second time that evening. Hahahaha! My plan worked…I am a devious little bastard.
♠ ♠ ♠
So...love and motivation is what I wish to get for writing this

Comment&Subscribe?