Status: Finished

November Rain

Kannon.

I can’t believe he blew me off. I know he hasn’t been out with his friends in forever but… he could’ve invited me too, right?

Maybe I’ve been smothering him… I bit down on my lip, rolling onto my side and closing my eyes.

Wait. What if there’s something wrong with me? I sat up, a cold sweat breaking out over my body. Maybe he just agreed to dating me because he didn’t want to lose our friendship. That would explain why he never kisses me in public or hold my hand before checking to see if anyone’s around. He doesn’t even really let me hug him either. He just kind of pushes me away and spouts some kind of excuse.

He’s just humoring me isn’t he? I suppose I should’ve known that he didn’t really like me like that. It’s understandable though. He doesn’t want to lose his best friend so he goes along with that idea. Or maybe it was spur of the moment. Those thoughts sent a sharp pain surging through my chest. I don’t want to think that but… it’s plausible.

However, I should make sure of it before I do anything drastic.

*~*~*~*

As soon as Bridyn walked up the school’s stairway, I tackled him into a hug, wrapping my arms tightly around him, hoping that he doesn’t push me away.

I feel his head turn in a few directions before he sighs and wraps his arms around me. Of course he has to check if anyone’s around. So far it’s looking like my theory was right.

“Geez, what’s up with you?” He asked, probably surprised that I suddenly hugged him like that.

I shrugged. “Did you… have fun with the guys?” I ask, somehow managing a stoic voice.

That launched him into a long rant about how his night was.

I rolled my eyes at him. “Hey! I’m not stupid!”

“I didn’t say you were…” I said, smirking.

“You rolled your eyes! That’s always a sign that you’re thinking, ‘Bridyn, you’re so stupid, where’s your brain?’ And I’ll tell you right now, I do too have a brain! I just… don’t use it all the time…”

I chuckled at that. He’s so adorable when he’s angry. I wrapped my arm around his waist as we walked through the halls. His face turned completely red before he quickly jolted and turned to talk to someone in the hall, effectively releasing him from my grip.

As soon as he finished talking about some movie trailer he saw last night, he was back at my side.

He was talking to me about how he was going to fail one of his classes as he opened his locker to gather his books.

He looked back at me with his books in hand. It was the perfect opportunity to make the final speculation. My hand found their way to his cheeks so that he couldn’t turn away from me. I pressed my lips to his in the crowded hallway.

He quickly pulled away before yelling, “Why’d you do that!? I- It…”

“No reason,” I told him before turning away from him. My chest tightened unbearably as I realized that it probably was true. I suppose I hadn’t really realized how much he really pushed me away in public.

After first period, I met up with Bridyn at his locker. I tried to catch him by surprise with a kiss, but he pulled back.

I tried to kiss him multiple times that day, but none of them reached his lips and if they did, he freaked out a little. Not enough to cause a scene, but enough to tell me that he didn’t like me as I liked him. That he was completely straight and I wasn’t an exception.
♠ ♠ ♠
: /
Poor Kannon.

But... I found out you can basically make the Sims 2 a porn game...
With mods.

Wanna know how I found out and what keywords I used so you can too?
Then leave comments. XD
Haha.
XD
Actually, I was looking up floor plans to use to make houses and then saw a link to a yahoo question that asked about "adult objects" on it XD
It makes me lawl.