Status: Finished

November Rain

Kannon.

I breathed in the scent of Bridyn’s hair before running my fingers through it. His arms shyly wrapped around me as I kissed his temple.

I smirked and was about to say something cocky before he cut me to it and said, “Shut up. And I’d better not wake up to find you sprawled all across my bed in the morning with all the blanket.”

“Mm…” I mumbled, pulling his closer to me before shutting my eyes and letting sleep take me.

*~*~*~*~*

Although, I can’t say that I woke up as nicely as I fell asleep. My body collided with the carpeted floor beneath me.

“I’ve decided we’re going to the beach today and you’re driving!” Bridyn announces while he stands triumphantly on his bed, looking down at me.

I just made myself comfortable on the floor and rolled over to go back to sleep. Until Bridyn jumped on me, knocking the air out of my lungs. “Get up you fucking bum!”

“We just went to the amusement park yesterday,” I groaned.

“And now we’re doing something today!” He yelled.

“Okay, okay… we’ll go,” I gave in. Because, honestly, I want to see that happy look on his face. I want to be the reason that he’s happy. “The water’s probably cold, though. It’s almost October.”

“But no one’ll be there!”

“Yes and that’s totally worth freezing your balls off.”

“It’s really warm today though!” He defended.

I quirked an eyebrow at him. “You’ve already been outside?” He nodded quickly. I suppose I wouldn’t put it past him. I sighed and pushed him off me before going to stand up. “First though, give me a kiss.”

His cheeks went a little pink. I’ll bet anything he was thinking of the “favor” he did for me last night.

But then he launched himself at me and crashed our lips together. Our lips moved together sloppily. And then he nibbled my bottom lip. He has no idea how much I like it when he does that, thankfully. Because we all know that he’s used it against me.

Then he pulled away.

“Ferocious today aren’t we?” I asked, grinning.

“Sh-shut up…”

*~*~*~*

“Wow, there really is no one here,” Bridyn said before running into the waves. I set out a towel and laid down on it.

“Swim with me!” Bridyn shouts.

“I like having me balls thank you very much,” I told him.

“It’s not that cold!”

I sighed and then growled before getting up and walking over to where he was in the water before slowly wading into the water. It was chilly, I admit, but not too cold.

He grabbed onto me, wrapping his legs and arms around my waist and neck.

He cuddled into my neck and let his body go limp. Honestly, I just wanted to stay like this, holding him like this forever.

“Are you happy being with me?” I asked.

I pulled his head from the crook of my neck before pouting and saying, “Are you stupid? Or course I am! I wouldn’t even consider being with a guy if…. Well… if it wasn’t you.”

I smiled and then pressed a kiss to his lips.

*~*~*~*

“Well, I need to get home,” I told him while we were standing on his front porch. I wrapped my hands around both of his before leaning in to give him a goodbye kiss.

“You taste salty,” he said, wrinkling his nose up.

“So do you,” I said, chuckling.

I said goodbye and got into my car, already eager to see him tomorrow at school. Perhaps I’m more of a lovesick schoolgirl than I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I've been playing Oblivion. XD
I is an assassin :P