Status: Finished

November Rain

Bridyn.

“We’ll be going out for a little while. You two be careful, oh, and Bridyn, if your parents stop by and cause any trouble just call us. Bye you two, have fun!”

“Have fun,” she said. I wonder if she would have said that if she knew what kind of “fun” we’re getting ourselves into…

Our shirts lay somewhere in the general vicinity and our hands are already working on the pants. I groan when I feel Kannon’s lips cascading down my throat. He nibbles on the tender flesh and I shout when he bites down.

“What the fuck is your problem!” I shout after he runs his tongue over the wound. I don’t want to admit that it sent a shiver down my spine but by the smirk I can feel against my throat tells me he already knows I liked it. “Unlike you, I’m not some kind of sick masochist.”

Kannon chuckles, “Shut up, you’re ruining the mood.”

I mock him quickly before going back to concentrating on running my fingers down his chest. The way the muscles ripped, how they twitched at my touch, the feel of his burning skin or maybe it was my skin that was on fire, felt great.

Smirking, I take this time of him being slightly off balance to flip us over. With a soft ‘umph’ Kannon lands on his back with me happily straddling his waist. And before he can protest, I lean in to capture his lips and invade his mouth, running my tongue over everything and seeing all the different kind of reactions I can get.

Kannon grips my hips and I curse when he brings his up to grind against my own. I rest one hand on his chest, the other on the bed and thrust my hips down to create a rough rocking motion with his hips. I pant against his neck and shiver when his breath hits my ear.

“Bridyn.” Kannon runs his hand down my back and I shiver. His hand moves to my front where he unzips my jeans and goes to remove them. I sit up so he can do so before doing the same to him so that we’re both only left in our boxers.

I push myself up onto my elbows so I’m looking straight down at him. Kannon runs his fingers up my neck and caress my cheek, which makes me give him a strange look. Sighing, he runs his fingers into my hair and brings me down to breathe against my lips. “I want you.”

My body becomes still as a statue and I stare down at him with possibly the dumbest expression I’ve ever worn. But Kannon is looking at me with possibly the most serious he has ever expressed. Swallowing the lump in my throat, I ask, “R-Really? You aren’t j-just fucking with me right? Because if you are, I swear you are dead!”

Kannon chuckles and with a roll of his eyes he pulls me down to crash his lips against my own. It’s a simple lip to lip contact and when we pull apart he says, “I’m serious, idiot.”

I bite my lip and lean over to Kannon’s side table. While I look for what is needed, Kannon goes to being the asshole that he is and takes my nipple between his teeth. I hiss when his thumb finds the twin and rubs it between two fingers. Somehow, I manage to find the lube and I look back at Kannon who smiles reassuringly.

I sit up so that I can kick off my boxers along with is and when we’re both down to absolutely nothing I look at Kannon with the lube still in my hand. He pushes himself up onto his elbow and asks, “What are you waiting for?”

“You’re actually…going to let me top?” I manage to squeak out because to be honest, I kind of expected Kannon to just push me down and rape meit wouldn’t be rape. But hey, if he lets me top than I’m ok with that!

“Well…yeah,” he replies with a look that clearly says he thinks I’m stupid. “You’re the touchy one. I thought it’d work out better this way…but don’t assume that I won’t get your ass one day. Because I definitely will.”

“Shut up, weirdo!” I shriek, pushing him back down onto the bed and shaking my head to get any image of Kannon “getting my ass” out of my head.

I pour a decent amount of lube onto my hand and look up to Kannon when I press one finger into his ring of muscles. Kannon gets a look of discomfort on his face. Quickly, before he suddenly changes his mind, I grip his penis, which he seems to appreciate. Kannon grunts while I pump the organ, which pulses with pleasure between my fingers.

I run my thumb across his head, smearing the pre-come. I quicken up my pace whenever I go to add a second finger and Kannon wrinkles up his nose. But when I pull away my hand and replace it with my mouth Kannon seems just fine.

His fingers tangle themselves in my hair when I suckle on his head, my tongue licking up the pre-come. Kannon groans when I take as much of him into my mouth and run my tongue up his shaft. His hips try to thrust desperately into my mouth but I keep my unoccupied arm over his waist.

“B-Bridyn, stop,” Kannon orders but I don’t. He grunts and shoots his seed into my mouth. I pull away once he finishes and look up to see his hair plastered to his face from seat and cheeks tainted red. I grin at the sight.

“Are you…ready?” I ask, my hands sweating from nerves. Sure, I’ve had sex before but I’ve never done it with a guy, let alone someone I actually loved. So I guess this isn’t sex…it’s something more, which is the reason why I’m so nervous.

Kannon nods and wraps one leg around the waist while I throw the other over my shoulder. Pressing myself against his entrance, I take a deep breath before pushing in. The tight heat that surrounds my cock nearly makes me want to come right there. Just the way he sucked me in made my thighs quiver with need for a release.

I groan and bury my face in the crock of his neck. I wait patiently for the simple nod of his head to continue and when he finally does, I pull out. And to be honest, it’s kind of sloppy at first but when I finally hit that and I see the way his back arches and feel the way his grip tightens around me, we finally build up a rhythm.

In, out, in, out, and I’m so fucking close to that edge that it’s teasing. Everything is so hot. Every feeling I’ve ever felt towards Kannon is swirling wildly through my veins and spreading like white hot fire all the way to my stomach where it coils.

The warmth around my cock and the way our bodies just seem to fit perfectly together is…unbelievable. The feelings I’m getting are indescribable and everything just feels so damn good that I can’t believe it. I’ve never felt so good, this high before in my entire life.

Kannon’s fingers dig into my shoulder blade and curl into my hair. His hot breath fans against my neck, sending a shiver down my spine and I thrust unusually hard, earning a soft moan of appreciation from him.

“I’m c-close,” he pants, his back arching in a way I didn’t know possible, causing our chests to brush and I feel like my skin is on fire and so is his. I reach down to grip his burning arousal and he throws his head back against the pillow.

I watch, completely fascinated, the way he pants and how the sweat is falling down his cheek and how his hair is a complete mess but he still looks great. I run my fingers over his slit and that’s all it takes for him to finally hit that edge, my name and something even better slipping its way past his lips. “Love you, Bridyn.”

And that’s all I needed to finally hit that climax. Grunting, I lose it and shoot my seed inside him, continuing to thrust relentlessly until I can’t anymore and we both collapse, one pig panting mess and tangle of sweaty limbs.

“I love you too, Kannon,” I whisper into his hair after finally rolling off of him so I can be at his side. He smiles, tiredly, and turns so that I can throw my arms around him.

I really do love him, even if he’s an asshole.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you all enjoyed that because I worked hard on writing it
I haven't been feeling like writing lately...like every time I write it turns out crappy
So sorry if it is crappy

Comment&Subscribe?