Status: Finished

November Rain

Kannon.

I chuckle at Bridyn as he squeals in excitement at his favorite car before taking another bite of my food. He rolls his eyes at me before looking back out the window.

I, however, don’t want his attention on anything other than me. I grab his arm and wrap mine around it, resting my head against it. I kissed the underside of his wrist. I love how comfortable he is with us being together in public, especially. I mean, initiating a make out, however brief, in front of a complete stranger showed me that he was comfortable being with me now.

I tilted my head up at him, looking into his eyes before my hand automatically reached up behind his head to pull him down to me to that I could press my lips to his. His lips are always so warm. I love them, I love him.

I played with our intertwined fingers before kissing each of his individually. “I’m glad you chose me,” I whispered. He looked up at me with a certain astonishment in his eyes. Like he hadn’t even thought of what it’d be like if we weren’t together now.

“You know… I think… that if given different circumstances, I still would’ve chosen you,” he said, timidly, red creeping on his face.

“You’ve really come a long way,” I chuckled.

“Yeah… I’m, uh, sorry about the whole not being able to show affection in public thing,” he told me.

“Hey,” I called out to him in the short distance between us. He looked down at me. “I love you.”

He gave me a warm smile before saying, “I love you too.”

*~*~*~*

I’m happy that we’re together now and even happier that my initially one-sided love had come to fruition. That we’ve been together for quite awhile feels unreal. Cliché as it sounds, it just feels so right to be with him.

I hope we’re together for a long time, as well. Because, in all honesty, I really do love him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is sooooo short but, well it's the end and yeah.
I know what you're thinking, "I waited two months for an update for this short chapter?!"
I'm sorry D:
But... I've been busy applying to colleges and trying to get scholarships and whatnot, you know, doing that senior thing.
I wanna go to International Business College though <3
I think I made a good impression on my visit there <3