‹ Prequel: Daughter of a Rockstar

You're Trapped In Your Past

My Friends They Are So Beautiful

"Why didn' yeh tell meh tha' yeh grew up in Las Vegas, I would haf forced yeh teh visit 'ome more often" Oliver said as we walked towards our hotel room.

"You're just saying this because you want to go to more strip clubs here like you did on last tour"

""Ow'd yeh find out abou' that'?"

"Mattie told me, he sent a picture of you getting a lap dance, but I know it's because he wants me out of the picture."

"He jus' thinks yer gonna steal his job in the band"

"Yeah, because I'm a better drummer than him but now I can always hold that picture over your head when I need to. But I'll still let you go with my guy friends to a strip club because they are so much fun to go to strip clubs with" I laughed

"I'm going to ignore tha' last part,'Ow did yeh get a pen'house suite in Ceaser's Palace on such short notice?" Oli asked me as we walked up to our room we were staying in for the night.

"I have connections hon" I said as i slid the key card in and let Oliver in with our two bags in tow.

I slowly shut the door behind me and walked to the main room where Oli was already lying on the bed with his hands behind his head. I smiled and kicked off my shoes, crawled on the bed and straddled his hips.

"Wha' do yeh want?" Oliver smirked moving his hands to my hips.

"You." I said as leaned down and kissed him passinately.

"Don't we need teh visit yer friends soon?"

"Is Oliver Sykes turning down sex with me?"

"No it's not tha' it's tha' the longa we wait the more nervous yer gonna get and yeh know yer a have to be on time person."

"Fair enough, but I read in Cosmo that having orgasms help prevent stage-fright and seeing that I'm nervous as fuck about seeing my friends again I really need one and beside we haven't had sex in like three days" I pouted at the last part even though I knew Oliver was going to give in anyways.

"So tha's why I have such a good stage presence" He said flipping us over.

"Cocky and dominent, I like it" I pulled off his shirt as he started kissing my neck.

Oliver wasted no time in shedding my clothes as I made sure the same went for him. You know, only to make it fair. Oliver greedily stole kisses from me and I could taste his lust. He trailed kisses from my jawline to my now naked breast to my stomach and kept heading south. Kissing my inner thigh and then quickly pushing his tongue into me. I involuntarily grabbed his soft locks keeping him in place. After sufficiently making me wet Oli brought his face back up to me kissing me once again. This time with less lust and more love and passion, making once again realize that Oli was truly here for more than sex.

"Stop beating around the bush Oli, I want YOU.

He then pressed his full length into me as I grabbed his shoulders. He began to thrust at an agonizingly slow pace knowing it was making me anxious and longing. He began to pick up speed as he thrust in and out cause my hips to buck and my walls to tighten around him.

"Oliver!" I screamed out in pleasure.

He continued thrust until he came shortly after me pleasure rippling through the both of us. He collapsed next to me pulling my back against his front and kissed my bare shoulder. I smiled as we both drifted into the realm of unconciousness.

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

"Can' we jus' stay in bed for the rest of the day? Yer friends can wait." Oli said pulling back onto the bed.

"They can but Maggie will kill me if i don't show up and also if I don't do it now I won't be able to do it later" I pulled Oli back up with me.

"Fine, fine let's go visit the friends" He said as pulled on pants.

We walked down into where a man in a suit came up to me.

"Ms. Rjensvik? Ms. Rivera called and she had a car dropped off for you."

"A whole car, like with a driver."

"No, she dropped off the Porcshe, she said something about you liking to drive it, and the valet is waiting for you and the address is in the GPS."

"Thanks." I grabbed Oli's hand and pulled him out of the hotel.

"Yeh didn' tell meh yeh had friends who were loaded"

"It's just Maggie her family owns like all of Las Vegas."

"So can I drive?" Oli said.

"No. I don;t want us get killed when you think we're still in England and drive on the wrong side of the road." He gave me his infamous pout. I giggled and kissed his lips before skipping over to the driver's side.

We drove through Las Vegas just as all the bright neon lights were turned on. I couldn't help but smile at Oli's "little boy on Christmas" facial expression as we passed through the town into the part of town Maggie lived in. She lived right outside of the city itself and in what we called "Millionares Row".

"Jesus, yer friend is sittin' migh'y pretty"

"Yeah, and this is considered her dumpy house" I turned off the car and stepped out into the Las Vegas heat walking towards the door and lacing my fingers with Oli's before ringing the doorbell to the mansion.

"Well if it isn't little Maya." Ryan said opening the door and pulling me into a hug. "Be quiet for a bit because I didn't tell Maya about your dating situation and she'll flip a shit, hey Oli how's it goign?"

"How'd you figure out my dating situation, wait you two know each other?"

"Yeah, he ran a venue we played at, his girlfrien' was obsessed wif meh I didn't know yeh two knew each other, small world."

"Yeah that sounds like Maggie, but me and Ryan are know each other from way back, Womb to the Tomb" I laughed.

"Did yeh just bring meh ol' band into this?" Oli chuckled.

"Don't bring your shitty rap group into this" I shoved him aside.

"Holy shit is that Oliver Sykes in my house? Ryan what the hell you know Maya's coming over and here you are distracting me with my celbirty crush. If it wasn't so sweet I'd divorce you!" Maggie yelled running over to where we were standing.

"Fuck! You guys finally tied the knot? Did you knock her up and there was a shotgun wedding that I wasn't invited to?"

"No, we haven't gotten married, just enga- Holy shit Maya?!?!? AHHHHHHHH bitch look at you!" Maggie said grabbing my elbows and looking me over. "Your hair! It's all brown and natural and you've gotten taller! And you lost your perfectly tanned skin! What kind of climate did that to you! And why are you here with Oliver Sykes? Wait, you're the bitch who's dating him, and yes I know that from excessive stalking, don't judge."

"Should I beh worried abou' tha' las' par'?" Oli whispered loud enough for Maggie to hear.

"Don't worry she sounds crazy but her and Ry are connected at the hip and crazy in love she won't act on her impulses 9 out of 10 times"

"8 out of 10 know" Ryan joked.

"Well let's go into the kitchen, Tyler should be coming soon, but Kyle and Melissa are out of towm so the condom party will be postponed" I rolled my eyes at the last part following her to the kitchen.

"Holy shit you have a Slurpee machine?"

"It was my birthday gift go ahead and get one" Ryan laughed.

"Sorry I'm late guys I'm on toddler duty." Tyler said walking into the house. "Hi Maya good to see you, and Oliver nice to see you again." He plooped down in the seat next to me and the small little bugger crawled into my lap and kissed my cheek.

"Awww who is this little guy?" I cooed.

"That's my sister's son so my nephew, Zack, he's two... and a half" He added after getting a look from the small boy.

We talked for a few hours catching up and reminscing. It was fun I forgot how hard these people made me laugh. I learned that Tyler had become a history teacher and music teacher at our old high school which made me laugh knowing he had to work with Ryan's mother. Ryan became the owner of what used to be Chupacabra which is how all my friends already knew Oli. And Maggie had become a stuck-up heiress, oh wait she stayed just the same I mean. Oli and I decided it was time to go back to the hotel. I hugged each of my friends and pryed Maggie off of my boyfriend, and then little Zack kissed my cheek before we finally got back into the car. Whic Maggie said we could keep for the remainder of the trip, calling it her "junker". We made back to our hotel in no time and flopped onto our bed.

"I like yer friends, they're funneh, minus Maggie she kind of scares." He said putting an arm around me shoulder.

"Yeah they're the best... Oli can I ask you something?"

"Sure love wha' is it?"

"Can we have a baby?"

"Wha?" Oli shot up lightning fast to look at me full on.

"You know a baby, after seeing Zack I realized how cute babies are and when you're gone I get lonely and a baby would fix that" I rambled.

"If yer lonley I can get yeh a puppeh, end of discussion, unless this is yer fucked up way of telling meh yer pregnan'"

"No I'm not pregnant but-"

"Well then end of discussion we don' need a babeh, now jus' go to sleep" Oli said lying down.

"Fine." I said lying down and cuddling into his chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Story title: Friends by Band Of Skulls

Vacation was amazing but I'm ready to get back into the game!
So your job is to Comment and to subscribe!!!