‹ Prequel: Daughter of a Rockstar

You're Trapped In Your Past

News Leak

Maya

The girls and I had finally gotten home after the will reading. I hadn’t gotten much seeing as Buba was still alive but I didn’t really care. The girls had picked up way too many girl movies, a gallon tub of ice cream and condoms to make into balloons; like the good old days.

“What was that little argument you and Oli had earlier about?” Marissa asked placing the bags down in front of the TV.

“Well we’re not the perfect couple we have some resurfacing problems.”

“We’re your best friends and you have kept us out of your life for too long so spill bitch.” Maggie said throwing a condom at me.

“Fine.” I rolled my eyes throwing the condom back at her. “I mean even with you stalking Oli you didn’t know so I guess letting you in is only fair.”

‘Why do yeh do this to yerself?”

“I’m just sick of myself Oli, I need help and you’re never here.”

“I know yeh had a ‘ard time in the past but you can’ let it get in the way of yer future, our future.”

“Our future?”

“Yes yeh wanker our future I love yeh I need yeh to be more than a bag of bones, I need yeh to ‘elp meh too.”

“Well I don’t know what to do to fix this, I feel like I’m in too deep.”

“We can take it a day at a time, but let’s just start by eating somethin’ like some soy milk or real milk, I know yeh like to drink that when yer, yeh know stressed.”

“But what about when you’re on tour?”

“Yeh just have to keep eating face yer demons, yeh know what I have to do with the drugs.”

“Don’t be lumping in this with your drugs, those cause way worse things than my anorexia!”

“It’s on the same level, it changes who yer are and it can kill yeh too. Yeh can pretend tha’ its not a big deal and tha’ I’m the bad guy, but yer just as bad as meh, yeh alienate meh jus’ as much as I alienate yeh when I’m on drugs. An’ I realeh wan’ this to work but if yeh think yer problems aren’t as bad as mine then I don’t know if I can.”


“Wow anorexia? No wonder you’re so pale.” Maggie said.

“Don’t be a bitch! It nearly tore us apart.”

“Well that’s why you have us here to cry with you while we blow condoms” Marissa said letting the air out of one letting it fly sporadically around the room, and I couldn’t help but burst into laughter.

While we watched and overly quoted our movies I realized how wrong I had been for being gone. I didn’t have many girl friends in England and I missed this, I missed us. As the movies continued to roll Maggie phone began to go off. She pulled it out and began to read the text.

“Hey Maya do you know who Oli is going on tour with?” Maggie asked once she looked up.

“No, I don’t really ask cause I’m going, I mean I’m in the US already.”

“Well maybe you should just stay in Vegas with us, like the good old days!”

“Why what did that text say?”

“Well unless this ETF tweet is lying to me… you’re going to be with your daddy all summer long!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Haven't posted for like a year but got some sudden but short inspiration to write this... wanted to see if anyone still cared.