Step in My Shoes and See Me True

A Little Bit Awkward

There eyes were looking at Gerard to me. I could die from how embarrassed I felt! It burned my eyes seeing them with looks of wonder on there faces. Well everyone but Bob and Ray. Hint they were in a make out session and I dunno when it will end.

"So are you two dating or what?" Lizzy pushed through the silents.

I could feel Gerard's grip tighten around my waist. I didn't know the answer to her question but if he asked it would be a YES!!!

"Well Lily what would you say?" His body moved from being next to me to being behide me so his chest was on my back and his arms around my waist.

"Um ugh y-yessss......." I stamped out.

"Oh my Good Charlotte. Thats awesome!!!"

"Sorry to put you on the spot like that but I wanted to see your answer and since we are going out can I do this?" He whispered only low enough for me to here before kissing my neck.

I new I was red. I could smell the blood rushing to my face. Everyone could see it. Oh how awkwardly embarrassing this was.

"So is anyone hunger?" Ray said making me shake. Gerard thought I was cold so he put his hoodie on my making everyone "Aww." Everyone shook their heads yes and we the discussed what we wanted. Everyone wanted something different but Gerard and I wanted Chinese. Ray and Bob ordered two lager pizza's. Lizzy wanted a sandwich along with Erika and Emma and Frank ate Taco-Bell.

We got our food and found a table for eight well to tables of four pulled together. Everyone shared their food.It was so funny because Bob got pizza in his bread.Yes Bob has a bread and is only sixteen like me.Well everyone is sixteen but Gerard and Frank who are both seventeen. Ray tried to help him but he wouldn't let him so I got up and said, "Bob you've got a little smuch right there"

"Oh I do could you get it for me my hands are covered in pizza sauce?"

I grabbed a napkin and whipped it off. He kept making faces and then out of no where his tung was out.

"Thanks your sweet Lily.Ray babe I am sorry for not believing you! Forgiven???"

I walked back to my seat and had a sip of my coke.

"Yeah your forgiven" Ray slapped out.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this chapter was thought up because of my day today=)