Step in My Shoes and See Me True

Shopping

We all walk into hot topic and I see a shirt I really like. Gerard follows my eyes and and booms, "You are so trying that on!!"

He grabbed my waist and the shirt and pulled me toward the dressing room. I slid in a changing room and he handed me the shirt. I slipped my shirt off and dropped it on the bench and then put on the shirt i saw. It looked good on me. It had th Used heart and boi was i gonna buy it.

"Lily do you have it on yet???" Gerard was whining. he sounded so cute.

I stepped out of the room and his mouth dropped along with Franks and Mikey's.

"Lily you so have to buy that shirt!! Will be twins." Emma said as she stepped out of the dressing room wearing the shirt.

"We are Siamese come as you please,I will buy it.Gerard your drooling. "

So Emma and I brought the shirt along with a load of other things. Gloves,a few hoodies, skittles, some tank tops, and I brought a new pair of converse. Lizzy bought a bunch of bags and some shoes too.

"Oh Lily your new name is Love." I pulled a quizzical look.

"What??" I breathed out.

"Yeah because Emma's Angel, Lizzy is Loser Lizzy, and Erika Wolfie. Now your name is Star or Love we can't decide which to choose so answer to both for the time being.K's." Frankie got the hiccups while saying that so it had me laughing.

We all decided to see a movie. It was called the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I spent a good deal of my time hiding behide Gerard and Lizzy when Gerard left. Erika was hiding behide Bert. When the movie ended I started a laughing chain from me to Gerard, Gerard to Mikey, Mikey to Lizzy, Lizzy to Emma, Emma to Frankie, Frankie to Bob, Bob to Ray, Ray to Bert, and Bert to Erika.

After we left the mall we all headed to my house because my dad texted me and said, "Hey Doll i am leaving be back around 4am.Okay I love you." So I knew he wasn't home screwing some slut and knowing him being a clean freak the house was fine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Um Loser Lizzy is my friend Lizzy who well likes to have Loser because she thinks shes a loser so yeah.When I think that she isn't!!!