Step in My Shoes and See Me True

My House

We all drove to my house and it was funny because we were in a straight line driving. When we arrived everyone but Emma got scared of my Hurricane and Chand. Boi was it really funny. Frankie became brave and wanted to pet Hurricane but Hurricane sort of jumped on him knocking him to the ground.

"Lily help before your dog kills me." Frankie screamed

"Frank rub his neck."

"Lily just get him off of ME!!"

"He wont hurt you unless your trying to hurt me.So just pet him and he'll move."

Frankie petted him and was scared as hell. I could have sworn he told me he had two dogs. Maybe I herd him wrong. Hurricane moved off him and sat at my right while Chand was at my left. Frankie looked embarrassed after he moved.

"Oh okay I over reacted." Frankie was red as heart.

"You guys go ahead into the living room and I'll get snacks for everyone. What do you guys want?"

"Hey I know what everyone likes so I will come help you." Gerard said appearing beside me scaring Hurricane and Chand. Who decided to jump up on Gerard.Oh my god Hurricane's face was lined up with Gerard's.He's super tall. Gerard gently pushed him down and regained his cool.

"Gerard the kitchen is this way." I was already half way there when I noticed he wasn't following.

"Oh I um s-sorry." He was red and I didn't understand why.

He slide behide me and put his hand around my waist. I started to walk again only to be stopped. Gerard was watching me walk. It was embarrassing. I was already self conscious enough I didn't need him seeing my flaws.

He let me walk again and I hurriedly slipped into the kitchen. He stopped and lend on the stove.

"So what does everyone like???"

"Well they all like skittles and cookies. "

I was very thankful that I made loads and loads of cookies. I also grabbed a case of different types of soda and water. Gerard took them from me and kissed my cheek.

------------------------------------time jump 5hours-------------------------------------------

"Wake up guys...WAKE UP." I yelled. Everyone was sleeping and I couldn't understand why. I mean we only watched IT. Ugh it was very scary at least to me i really hate clowns. Everyone woke up.

"Star gosh calm down." Ray yawned while whipping the drool from his cheek.

"But but I wanted to ask you all do you want to go get Pizza???"

They all agreed and we went to a pizza shop not far from my house. We all ate and then everyone had to go. Emma and I walked home together laughing. Until.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading this far hope you like it=)