Step in My Shoes and See Me True

Something is very Wrong

Until we got 5 feet away from Emma's drive way. Her face went paler then pale. Her eyes locked on the dark figure not moving.

"Aww Emma , Lily no need to be scared." The voice belonged to Bert.

He moved from the car it looked like he was leaning on. He was swaying side to side like he was drunk.No he was drunk I saw the vodka bottle in his hand letting it slip and shatter all over the ground.

"Emma come on my house isn't be 10feet way we can run to it and Hurricane and Chand could protect us." I whispered in her ear.

"No.He runs track and is capable of things." She whispered back.

Bert was still swaying closer to us. Then form behide two cold hands grabbed my wrist.I could feel the blood from my cuts run down my arm. It made me sick just thinking about it.

"No."I whispered. Hurricane and Chand were barking.

Emma and I were pushed to the ground. I saw red hair in the car that Bert was leaning against. It was Lizzy.She was the only red head I'd met here.

"So Lily will you be a good girl and watch this?"His hands were on my face.Those two cold hands sending shivers through my body.

I herd Emma crying in pain and I couldn't see why.I hope she was okay.I wish I could just hit Bert square in the face but the guy who had grabbed my wrist was still holding them.

Emma was no longer crying.Bert kissed my lips.The taste of the vodka flowing off them.It made me sick. The cold hands left my face and wrists. Bert and his friends were gone.

I slide up from the ground and saw Emma sitting in a ball. Lizzy next to her.Both of them hiding their faces. I saw the blood spilling over the fabric of my white hoodie. I got off the ground and came to sit infront of Emma and Lizzy.

"What in the world just happened?"I stampeder out.

Emma rose her head her eyes meeting mine,"Bert likes trying to r-r-r..."

"Rape us."Lizzy finished the sentence.

"Come on to my house.You can spend the night that way no ones alone."I pushed out as I stood up Emma an Lizzy following.

I opened my front door and Hurricane an Chand stayed back.They could sense something was wrong. I closed the door and slide down it. Thats when Hurricane came over and started to lap at the blood pool on my arm. I was feeling weak and things were starting to daze.Emma and Lizzy had fallen asleep on my couches.

I grabbed my bag off the bench in the hallway and quickly pulled out some gauze and wrap to stop the bleeding.I made a tourniquet out of my hoodie. I passed out after that.
♠ ♠ ♠
I get the idea from a song by Alesana