Step in My Shoes and See Me True

Dreams and Awake.

I felt someone putting something cool on my head,arms,and chest. The sound of Hurricane barking madly at the person or people. I couldn't open my eyes or move at all.I didn't know if I was alive or dead. I was most likey dead.

"Lily come on wake up."

"Come on please don't be dead."

"Shes breathing."Some yelled to far away.

"Come and look Gerard.Frank didn't she say something about petting him."

There were voices but they sounded so distended but I was slowly starting to be able to move my eyes.I blinked a few times and saw four faces around me.Gerard,Emma,Lizzy,and Mikey.Frank was holding Hurricane back.I tried to sit up but Gerard had me pined.He slid on top of me and kissed me.

"God Gerard couldn't even let her breath could you?"Mikey laughed.

He slid off me and helped me up.Hurricane broke free from Frankie's hold.Jumping all over me licking my cuts.They were pink and didn't look so bad.Everyone one was there but Bert.

Lizzy and Emma were standing infront of me so I pulled them into a hug and said,"Sorry for passing out.Are you guys okay??"

"Yes were fine.Bert only tried to rap us but he never really does it."Lizzy said.

"Yeah but enough about that are you okay?You lost a lot of blood."Emma sort of smiled.

I looked down one the floor and the white rug by the door was no longer white, but dark red.I quickly pick it up and ran in my kitchen.I grabbed a trash bag and through it in there.I got a mask, bucket,mop,and bleach.Everyone followed me in alarm.I went back to where the rug was and cleaned it erasing the trace of blood.I then put everything back and laid down a new rug.

"Um Lily did you cut last night when we got in because of Bert?"Lizzy asked unsteady.

My eyes flashed up to meet here,"No."

"But the cuts look fresh." She said.

"I did it before my first day."

"Then they should have healed by now." Lizzy stated

"Yes I know that but Jason opened them up again and so did Bert when they grabbed my arms."

"Oh I am sorry for questioning you about them."

Everyone left a hour or so after that but Gerard who refused to go.So I ended up falling asleep in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
What did you think???
Please comment!!!
It would make me really happy!!!

Thanks for Reading,
Ava