Step in My Shoes and See Me True

The day Of Hell Continue

The bell rang and I was so lost in Mikey's smile I didn't hear it. He picked my books up and put them in my bag.

"Hey Frank, Gerard go find Jason we have to have a little talk with him." Mikey said to his friends.

"Okays..." Frank and Gerard got devilish grins on their faces.

"Um I am going to stop at my locker so I can grab my lunch and drop these books off. I will meet you in the Cafe." I said taking my bag from Mikey.

"I'll go with you. My locker is close to yours. I will meet up with Jason and you guys in a few."

"Okay see you bro. Lily?" Gerard wanted to ask me something.

"Yes?" My eyes flashed up and met his.

"Sit in the set by the wall." His voice was soft. Odd.

"Okay?" My voice was very questionable.

"Mr. Way, Mr. Way ,Mr. Iero, Ms.Steineckert you guys best be getting to lunch before the bell rings." Mr. Frost boomed.

Mikey grabbed my wrist and lead me to the door and down the hall towards my locker. He let me go when we reached my locker. I did my combo and dumped my books and grabbed my lunch and sweatshirt. His hand reached into my locker and touched the picture of my dog. Thats when I noticed the marks on his wrist. He caught me gazing at them and I felt his hand on my cheek and his eyes saying, 'Yes.' I moved his hand from the picture and closed my locker. Mikey started to laugh at something.

"Is that your dog? If so hes so adorable."

"Yea shes an awesome dog. Do you have a dog?"

His hand grabbed my wrist and started to play with it.

"No I do have a stuffed cat named Moo." He was laughing hard now.

Mikey started to tug at the bandage I wrapped around the cut marks. I became scared and moved my hand away.

" A cat named Moo. Thats cute." I giggled.

"Why did you move your hand? Whats under the bandage?"

We were standing an inch into the cafeteria and Ray and Bob were waving us over.

"Nothing just fell is all. Why do you ask?"

"So if I were to ask you another question would you answer?"

His smile made my heart do flips and butterflies formed in my stomach. I guess you would say I have a crush on him, but right then Frank was pocking me so no time to think about it.

"Yes Frank? Um can I call you Frankie?" He smiled when I said that.

"Um Lily I asked you something." Mikey was snuggling up against my arm.

"You do know Mikey has a crush on you don't you? I'd like that. If you call me Frankie I get to call you Star."

Mikey let go of my arm and punched Frank in his. He went, oshhh and punched him back. I looked at Mikey and he went red in the face. Those butterflies came back. I could feel my blood rushing into my face. Just imagine if he know it was because of him.

"Okay so your Frankie and I'm Star. But why Star? Mikey where is every body?"

"Well Star because everyone in the school is talking about you. The teachers love you but most of all you play a roll in the group now. Gee there you are had us wondering if you were sent the the Principle's office."

Gerard hugged me and gave everyone in reach high fives. Mikey regained his snuggling on my arm again. I wish he wouldn't because the blood was flowing more to my face with every touch. The guy Jason that touched my ass came walking in with a black eye and swollen lip. Gerard, Ray, and Bob couldn't have done that could they?

"Star what are you looking at ?" Frankie's voice was soft against my ear almost tickling it.

I felt Mikey move away from me in order to whisper with everyone but Frankie and I.

"Jason is all beat up. What happened to him?"

I reached into my lunch bag and pulled out a sandwich and took a small bite. My skittles came tumbling out. Frankie caught them.

"Oh yea thanks to Gee and Mikey. Hey you like skittles to?"

Frankie reached into his bag and pulled out the biggest bag of skittles. He was smiling and laughing. I felt someone poke me in the side so I turned no one there. Humph. Mikey, Gerard, Ray, and Bob were still talking.

"No," Frankie's face fell when I said that, "I LOVE Them."

"Yea a skittles lover. We're having a movie type thing back at my house. Would you like to join us? Please say you will. I have a bowl of every skittle type every made put together please come."

"Sure, my dad is a doctor so he wont be home for hours. So I'll be there."

"Be right back Star I am going to go get my book from science."

"Okey dokey."

Frankie hugged me and left. Mikey turned to me and smiled placing his arm on the back of my chair.

"So if I ask you anymore question will you answer?"

"Why of course."

How could I have said no to those eyes? How? Right then a girl with a Johnny Depp shirt on came over and placed her hand on my shoulder. I jumped about 2feet in the air.

"Hi I am Elizabeth but everyone calls me Lizzy. " She smiled out.

"H-hi my names Lily. Nice to meet you."

Then two more girls came over.

"Hi I am Emma and this is Erika. Whats your name?"

"Hello my names Lily."

The bell rang. Mikey grabbed my hand to help me up.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am not done and I will be making changes.