Step in My Shoes and See Me True

Out of Nowhere

"So Lily do you want to spend the night at my house?"

I was all giggly and said,"Yes."

So we left Starbucks and got into my car and drove away.

------------------------------------time jump 30minutes------------------------------

I pulled into my drive way and was very pleased with myself for not getting us lost for the second time=)We got out and the cold air broke through my hoodie sending shivers up and down my spine.I started to walk towards my front door when out of now where Gerard appeared.

His hands snake around my waist and he pulled me in. His lips gently brushing against mine. Frankie stepped out of the shadows an into the moonlight. Emma squealed with joy.

"Meet you at my house Lily!" Emma pushed out between excited screams.

Her and Frankie bounced across the lawn and into the dark house. Lights being turned on all over the place. I refocused my attention to Gee.

"Come inside with me Gee its cold out here and I think my butts gonna fall off."

He wrapped himself around me and then next thing I knew I was being carried into my house. He set me down and closed the door behind him. I started to walk up to my room to grab a couple of things for the sleep over; pajama's, my toothbrush, my hair brush, my fav eyeliner, clean clothes,and skittles loads and loads of skittles. Gerard started to laugh when he saw my secret stash.

"Shh. Don't tell." I whisper to him. He shook his head that he wouldn't. I smiled. I put everything into my black messenger bag and pulled Gerard down the stairs. I wanted to see Hurricane and Chand very badly. I hope they weren't in pain.

I walked into the living room and they were in the same spots from when I had left them. I walked over kissed then lightly on there little black noses well Chands little black nose and Hurricane's gigantic one.

I wrote a note for my dad telling him where I was and all that crap and left it on the wall facing the door and walked out to Emma's house.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeahs.