Step in My Shoes and See Me True

Scary Movies

Everyone filed into Emma's living room and plopped down in random places. I laid face down on the floor. Emma had popped in a movie and the credits started to play. She went and sat down on the couch. When I glanced back to the screen it said, The Exorcist.

Holy crap, I saw this movie before and lets say I was hiding and scared to shut off the lights. It started to play and I was already scared. Ugh, I really hate scary movies. I can take gore but the horror is well horrible. I always get so freaked out and it wasn't even the scary parts.

I watched quietly. Every now and then someone would break the silence with a gasp or shriek.. I thought it was funny when Mikey had screamed when the girl was thrashing around. Everyone started to giggle. Mikey must have been embarrassed because he growled at everyone.

One of the scary parts came on right when the front door opened. Everyone scream in panic. The lights flew on and everyone of us were huddle close to each other.

"What the hell? Is everything okay here?" It was Emma's brother Nick. He looked at us all, then at the TV and laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
So its not a good update but it is a update non the less.
I will try to add more chap's later!!!
Hopefully it will come very easily=0
Thanks for reading!!!

~A