Step in My Shoes and See Me True

Phone Call and Talking

"Hello?" I sweetly asked.

"Hey Lily, its Tanvi and Colson! Sorry about laughing at you over the whole..."

I cut her off mid-sentence, "Oh no, no its fine. My family just hadn't seen me in ages."

We all talked on the phone for awhile till I had to go because i arrived at the hotel I'd be staying at. We said our goodbyes and made a promise to call later once we settled in.

Time Jump 30mins
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My mom walked into my room her face showed no emotion. It was a bit scary to see because she ether had a happy smile or a frown on it.

"Lily, we need to talk." Her voice was wherry.

"Talk about what, Mom?"

A long awkward pause was ushered into the room, "We need to talk about why you came here." Her voice still held the same tone.

"Okay lets talk."

Once again a awkward pause happened. I kept fiddling with my shirt and she stood there watching me making me feel only 3inches tall.

"Why?" Her voice held a flat tone.

"Well because this guy I was dating, Gerard became to controlling and refused to let me do what I wanted.I told to him about it then he accused me of cheating on him and then he started to not let me hang out with anyone." I stopped to let out a breath, "Then when I was going to see a movie with my friend's Emma, Lizzy, and Erika he followed me ad grabbed me trying to get me in his car. I slapped him and no one understood why.So didn't talk to me for awhile then when I explained everything they understood. So I needed to get away and just cool down some."

My mom's eyes were bigger then the sun and full of anger.

"Oh okay. Lily why not brake it off?"

"I did and well he still stalked me."
♠ ♠ ♠
I got the idea to write this because of Emilie Autumn's songs Opheliac and Merry Me.
Thanks to all you lovely readers for what else reading!!!!
My next update will be next weekend!!!
Love you all!!!
Ava