Step in My Shoes and See Me True

Jason

I went to my locker tears in my eyes and grabbed everything I need for homework. I ran out of school past Gerard, Mikey, Frank, Bob, and Ray. Jason was following me. My eye's meet Gerard's. I was pretty fast runner but since Jason was on the football team he was just as fast. I felt his hands grab mine and I was shoved up against the wall. He was holding me so tight I couldn't move. My vision became blurry and I felt my pants being undone. The next thing I know I am on the ground trying to breath. My vision was still blurry and I couldn't speak. I felt someone kiss me gentle on my neck. I was scooped up and placed in a car.

I herd voices. I counted there was five of them. I hope it was Gerard and the rest of them. someone whispered in my ear.

"Lily its okay Jason will never lay a hand on you again."

It was Gerard. We stopped and two people left I think. No three because my arm was touched by 3 different hands.

"You guys look cute together. I say you should ask her out Gee. You know you want to." I think that was Bob who said that.

"Ahh I do Ray but when I think shes conscious." Gerard's voice was soft and heart melting.

"Well I will c'yeah man gotta shit load of homework."

"Bye guys see you tomorrow."

............................................Time elapsed 20mins....................................................

I could fell that I was being lied onto something soft and my head being put onto someones lap. Mikey and Gerard were talking math. Oh my god my best subject. Gerard's hand I could tell it was him because Mikey sounded like he was infront of me, was stroking my hair softly.

"Mikey don't get so worked up on your math. Its very easy once you take time. Look if x is the square root of 5 then the answer is 25.

"Thanks so much Gee that makes total since." Mikey sounded really happy.

"Mikey can I show you a trip to help you with the square roots?" I asked scaring them both.

"Uh s-sure..." He sounded nervous.

I sat up and pulled a piece of looseleaf from his binder and he handed me his pen. I quickly wrote down the square roots from 1 to 20. I showed him that once you get the roots down everything else is a breeze.

"Try it now maybe that will help you. Aww I am sorry I didn't mean to embarrasses you." I leaned forward to hug Mikey it was a bit awkward with Gerard's hands on my waist making sure that I didn't fall.

"No Lily you just saved my butt. I completely understand it. Thanks so much Lily." he hugged me tightly back and went upstairs to his room.I looked around and saw that I was lying on a bed that I guessed was Gerard's.