Step in My Shoes and See Me True

Emma

Emma was at my house in less then 20seconds. It was funny she had changed her clothes and I don't have a clue how she did it that fast. When her knock hit the door i shouted ,"Its open come in." It was funny i was to busy playing my guitar to get up with the marvelous song beating out. Emma was at my side and my dog was jumping all over her.

"Oh my god You play guitar???" Emma's voice was so excited.

"Yes!!! Do you play?" I was also excited.

"Yes!!!! I have like 3."

"Oh my god you should go get it unless you want me to use one of mine?"

"Oh okay I will be right back."

Emma was gone and all i herd was slam. That was the wooden gate closing. I got off my chair and went into the house to get drinks and things to munch on. When I came back out Emma was sitting in the chair opposite of the one I was sitting in no longer then 2mins ago. She was tuning her guitar up. set everything down picked up Chand from the ground placing him on the last chair.

"Nice guitar! How long have you been playing?" I sang out
"Um four maybe six years.You?"

"Nine years. So how did you know it was me that lived next door to you?"

Our conversation was cut short by a knock at the front door. I didn't know who it was and it wasn't my mom i knew for a fact. I called out for my other dog Hurricane and told Emma i'll be right back have to get the door.

--------------------------------------------------

I peeked through the blinds to see who the person was and it was my dad. I through the door open and hugged him.

"Hey Angel my boss changed the date of the meeting till tomorrow."

Hurricane jumped on him and knocked him over.

"Down you Great Dane down Hurricane. Your breed name sure fits you."

My dad walked up stairs and i am guessing he was gonna take a shower like always. I closed the door and ran back out to my backyard.

"Sorry about that it was my dad. His meeting got switched to tomorrow."

"Its cool my parents work late and my dads meetings always get rearranged," Emma drank one of the waters I brought out,"So what song do you want to play???"

"Do you know disarm by the Smashing Pumpkins?"

Her eyes got this this sparkle and she started to jump up and down. I couldn't help but laugh. Hurricane and Chand started to bark and it was all very funny.

"I'll take that as a yes."

So we chatted and play guitar up until about 1am. We learned a lot about each other. She likes the same bands I do and has done thing I've done. She loves music just as much as I do and she is learning French. I am very happy that I've mad some friends. Tomorrow I'll be going to the mall with Emma,Lizzy, Erika, and the guys. I can't wait.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter goes to Emma to because it has her in it.