Step in My Shoes and See Me True

How could You

I awoke to Hurricane jumping on my bed. It was like 7am and I guess I could get up. I slipped out of bed and put on my black bathrobe and my black slippers. I glanced in the mirror and i was shocked I forgot to take off my eyeliner. It was all smoky and if I say so myself it was awesome. My cell started to ring *There goes my life There goes my future My everything Might as well kiss it all good-bye* Ewww it was my mom. I wonder why she was calling.

"Hi Mom?" I yawed

"Lily I am in France and will be home in 3weeks. Your father knows already okay. I will call you later do you want anything while I am here? "

"MOM YOUR IN FRANCE!!!???"

"Lily don't raise your voice at me I am your mother!"

"Mom why didn't you tell me this yesterday?"

"I can do as I please I've lived 20 years without you.Your sixteen and I am forty-six. Now I will repeat myself do you want anything while I am in France?" She was getting mad

"Just chocolate!"

"Okay I will call you later. You behave yourself! Bye."

The phone call ended and I was crying. Hurricane jumped on me, his paws landing on my shoulders. His face was right infront of mine.

"Down Hurricane. Dad's right you Great Danes sure are great!"

I walked out into the hall thinking I will see my dad but no. He doesn't leave for work till nine so where is he. I jumped down the stairs and walked into the kitchen.Thats when I herd it. A sound that makes my skin crawl. I looked out the glass doors into the backyard and what I saw was far from any words to describe it. My dad and another women. Tears fell from my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I totally changed this chapter around=) Sorry if its not good enough but I am sort of hyper=)

Thanks For reading.Please comment!!

Song Playing when I wrote this Chapter is I wanna be Bad by Willa Ford.