Status: More Comments/Subscriptions= More updates

Being in Love With You Has Driven Me Insane

Chapter 1- While You Were Gone

I waited with Janice impatiently for the guys and Casey to come off of the plane since they had just landed.

“Jerry calm down.” Janice laughed as I went up and down on my toes.

“I am calm.” I said.

I saw Alex and Zack get off. Then Casey and Rian.

And finally Jack.

He saw me and smiled as I ran over to him. When we had met our lips collided almost as if they were a magnet.

"I've missed you so much." He said hugging me tight.

"Me too," I said kissing him.

"Why must I get stuck with you two?" Janice groaned referring to the fact that Jack was ridding with us.

We both laughed. "Nothing is going to happen." I reassured.

"Right."

~¥~

We sat in the car laughing at some of the stories Jack was telling about tour.

I had missed him so much. As he drove we sat with our hands intertwined.

"So how'd you feel hearing you almost knocked Jerry up?" Janice asked.

I bit my lip. I hadn't told him about the non existent baby that was almost there.

"What? Jerry, you're pregnant!" He asked shocked.

"No. Look it's a somewhat long story I'll tell you later."

"Yeah, you will." He muttered.

Gee thanks Janice

~¥~

"So are you 100 percent sure you aren't pregnant?" He asked again.

"Yes Jack, there is no baby."

"I still don't get why you didn't say anything even if there wasn't one." He said a little upset.

"Jack, the next day I was trying to tell you, but you were stressed out about something so I just let it go."

"I wouldn't get stressed out even more if there was a baby." He said.

"Yes you would." I scoffed knowing him.

At first he would panic for a while, then he'd over think it and eventually he would calm down.

"But still. You should have told me." Now he was getting a little angry.

"Ok Jack." I said putting my hands up so this wouldn't turn into a fight. "I'm the bad guy, what I did was wrong. Okay."

"You aren't the bad guy and yes, what you did was wrong." He said.

"Ok, I get it. Let it go." I said once again.

"Look, whatever Jerry. You want me to let it go, I'll let it go." He shook his head.

"Thank you."

It went quiet for a while as we tried to ease the tension that was about to build up.

"Are kids would be hot though." He said in an angry tone.

I laughed and pushed him off of the bed.

“You know I’m right.” He laughed getting up and plopping back onto my bed.

“I know.” I said kissing him.

“I can’t wait to marry you.” He said serious as our noses touched.

“A few more months.” I smiled.

He laughed a little. “I know. I think we should tell everybody.” He suggested.

“I know. Let’s do it tomorrow night, after we listen to the album.” I said.

“Um, ok.” He said.

“What?” I asked confused by the um in front of the ok.

“Nothing.” He said giving me a quick kiss.

I smiled. Everything was perfect.