Status: More Comments/Subscriptions= More updates

Being in Love With You Has Driven Me Insane

Chapter 24- August 15, 2008

"Jack, do you take Jerry, to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." Jack said as the smile grew on his face.

"And so you Jerry, take Jack, to be you lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." I laughed a little as Jack and I squeezed hands more.

"In that case I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Jack Bassam Barakat you may-"

We cut the reverend off by kissing after he said Mr. and Mrs.

"Never mind." He laughed a everybody cheered. We laughed and pulled apart and I saw Casey, Alex, Zack and Rian next to us all holding signs that said Party time (Rian), took you long enough (Zack), you stole my man (Alex), Finally (Janice) and I want my niece (Casey).

~¥~

"Mrs. Barakat may I have this dance?" Jack asked while I was talking to Casey.

I pouted. "I don't like slow dances but I'll make an exception." I said getting up.

He laughed and we walked to the floor and I wrapped my arms around his neck while his were around my waist.

"You know, I'm glad I followed you home five years ago today." He smiled.

August 15th, 2004 was the night I had fought over the Twinkies and he, like he had said, followed me home. And also when we had decided to get married.

"I know." I said giving him a kiss. "What if you didn't?" I asked.

"I don't know. And I don't want to either. I'm happy here." He said.

"Good." I said giving him another kiss.

"So, do you still feel the same way you did before about having a wedding."

"Yeap." I said popping my p and making him laugh and kiss me.

"I love you." He laughed.

"I love you too."

"I'm going to love you even more later tonight. Since the last time I did was... Two months ago." He nodded.

I laughed and hit his chest. He was upset that I wouldn’t let him touch me for two months. “You horny bastard.” I muttered.

“Horny yes, but remember this horny bastard is your husband.” He kissed me.

He was going to say that for a while, but I couldn’t blame him I was happy too. He was mine forever and this time nothing or nobody could change that.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's not over just yet. Maybe five or so more chapters.