Status: More Comments/Subscriptions= More updates

Being in Love With You Has Driven Me Insane

Chapter 29- Right

I lay next to my computer half asleep as I drowned in work. I felt my phone vibrate but of course I didn’t answer, just as I didn’t answer my Skype, which was ringing now. It turned into a pattern of the phone ringing, then Skype, phone, Skype, phone Skype.

I groaned in my place and pushed myself to answer my Skype.

“What Jack?” I yawned.

“What are you doing?” He asked skeptical.

“Sleeping why?” I asked him annoyed.

“On the kitchen table?” His eye brow arched.

“Jack, I have been working non stop I can- oh.” I said realizing what he was doing when I saw a smile creep up on his face. “No!” I said before he could do anything.

“No, you promised, I’m flying you to Maryland tomorrow.” He said as he started to type something.

“No Jack. I told you I’m not going on tour with you.” I told him making it clear.

“Well, Terry said she hopes your mom feels better.” He smirked.

“You didn’t.” I glared at him.

“I did, and your flight is at noon tomorrow so pack.” He pointed.

I sighed. “Ok.” I said getting ready to hang up so pack knowing (as always) Jack was going to get his way.

“Oh and Jerry.” He said.

“Yes Jack?”

“Bring that blue lingerie.” He winked.

“Bye Jack.” I rolled my eyes as I ended the call.

I wouldn’t lie, I did miss him and I was actually kind of happy to go to get to see him.

~¥~

I got off the plane and looked for Jack. I saw him sitting and doing something on his phone, which was the perfect time to scare him. I crept up behind him and went into his ear. My flight was (really, really) late so I had missed the guys show and it was 10 at night.

“Hi.” I said in a nasally tone making him scream shit and jump.

“Don’t do that.” He laughed getting up.

“You do it all the time to me.” I laughed as he wrapped his arm around me and gave me a tight hug before kissing me.

After the kiss he held me even tighter making me come off the ground. “Ugh I missed you so much.” He said.

“I did too.” I laughed as he put me down and got my bag.

“We are at a hotel tonight so we can make up for the lost time.” He said against my lips when he kissed me again.

“Horny bastard.” I laughed on his lips.

“I’ve actually missed that name.” He laughed as we started to walk out of the airport.

~¥~

“Jerry!” Casey squealed jumping on me when we had gotten to Alex and Zack’s room.

I laughed. “I missed you too.” I said hugging her.

“Hey! Lesbian porn is about to happen!” Alex shouted happily.

“You wish.” Casey said patting his shoulder before he gave me a hug.

“I actually do.” He nodded.

“Um no. This… Is… Mine…” Jack said between kissing me before deeping the kiss.

“Get a room!” Everybody shouted.

“Don’t worry we are.” Jack cheesed as we left and went down the hall.

Jack opened the room door and tackled me onto the couch giving me a kiss as I laughed.

“So how ‘bout that reproduction?” He asked hovering over me.

I rolled my eyes. I knew the whole ‘Jack and Jerry should have a baby’ thing would come up everywhere for the week I was going to be here.

“Has Casey and everybody else sucked you in too?” I asked.

“No, I’ve always wanted a baby. It’s just…” He gave me a kiss. “…Now it feels right. We aren’t being pressured.” He admitted. “Why do you not want kids?”

“No, I do. I just wanted to wait until you get home to try.” I shrugged.

“I’m only going to be gone for another month.” He laughed.

“But still. You’d have more fun trying then.” I smirked giving him a kiss.

“Oh really? Care to give me a preview.”

“Maybe.” I shrugged sliding from under him.

Maybe he was right. Things did feel good enough to where we could have a baby (I sound old). Oddly enough everything felt right (I even forgot last week when Mac kissed me which is something he wouldn’t find out).

For the first time in a while, everything was going right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just something I made and listen to the music too!

Eh, kind of a suckish chapter but it will get better and I may not do updates this weekend so I will try to make up for it today and tomorrow.