Status: More Comments/Subscriptions= More updates

Being in Love With You Has Driven Me Insane

Chapter 9- Great

A few minutes after Martin had called my phone rung again but it was Casey this time.

"How can I be of service?" I asked.

"We're coming to New York!" She yelled into the receiver.

“Damn it Casey, bust my eardrum why don’t you?” I said putting the phone to my other ear.

“Sorry, but I’m only excited for three reasons.” She explained.

“And those would be…”

“One, I get to see you guys. Two, you are getting back together with Jack. Three, I get to chase this Martin guy away. And Four, The guys are playing at the House Of Blues. That’s four but whatever.”

Then it clicked. Martin said he was playing at the House Of Blues and Casey just said the guys were going to be there too. And I had not told Casey or Janice what Martin did for a living.

“Wait when are they playing?” I asked hoping it was on a different day.

“Next week on Friday I think.” She said.

Shit.

“Oh uh ok.” I said panicking but not showing it.

“What’s wrong?” She asked. “Don’t tell me this is about Jack.”

“It’s not Case… Look uh did I ever tell you exactly who Martin was?” I asked hoping I did and she forgot.

“No, why? I mean it’s not like he’s in one of the bands playing next- wait a fucking minute, tell me you don’t mean Martin Johnson!” She said getting it.

“Pshp, of course not.”

“Geraldine Adeline Collins! You are dating him! You son of a bitch!” She said excited yet not really.

“Casey you better keep your mouth shut.” I threatened.

“Oh no I am. It’s you who’s going to have to explain this later. Why didn’t you tell me before?” She asked sort of upset.

“Because I just want you to let all of this go. Now can you so I can tell you something important?”

“Shoot.” She said.

“I may be getting a job.”

“Where?” She asked.

“You know Decaydance Records?”

“Of course, wait what are you going to do there?”

“Possibly, hopefully A&R.” I said.

“That’s great Jerr, things are looking up for you. With the exception of being with Martin.”

“Casey, you haven’t even met him.” I sighed.

“You’re right, and you’ve got me for that one. But even if he is from Boys Like Girls, I still say you are supposed to be with Jack.” She sang.

“Whatever Casey, are you going to act like him or are you going to be my best friend?” I asked as she started to sound like Jack.

“I would but I have to go so I’ll talk to you later.” She said.

“Ok. Bye.”

“Bye.”

For some reason I wasn’t worried about Jack anymore. It’s his loss I guess. I wasn’t going to drive myself crazy over him. After all he had done that for almost five years.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the suckish chapter guys.