May.

1/1

If Noah Puckerman could give any advice to his 17 year old self, it would be this: college was no different from high school. It was still partying, booze, and sex. All the time he spent worrying in his senior year about college and how it was going to be so hard was a waste of time, because Noah Puckerman was good at partying, booze and sex.

The first few weeks were easy. He still hadn’t figured out what he wanted to major in, so he just jumped around classes, using his football scholarship to do what he wanted. He was the first freshman to be put on first string in a few years, so the party invites streamed towards him. He made an appearance at a few, drinking beers and sleeping with hot chicks. It was practically high school again, except he didn’t have anyone breathing down his back.

It was around the second month of college, and the thousandth party. Noah sauntered in late, making an entrance. As usual, the typical sluts walked over to him, purring and fawning over him. He smirked at all of them, moving past them and towards the kitchen, where several tubs of ice held several different types of beer. He grabbed a bottle, opening it up and taking a sip. He meandered back into the living room, and that’s when he saw her.

She was lighting up a cigarette, bringing it to her plump cherry lips. He smirked. She was hot. Her hair was a dirty blonde, streaked with dark and light here and there that he couldn’t tell when the blonde stopped and the brunette started. Her eyes were a dark green, filled with apathy for the party around her and the people near her. He took another swig of the beer and moved, sitting down next to her and putting his arm around her shoulders.

“Hey babe.”

She turned her head to look at him, one perfectly sculpted eyebrow arched in skepticism. Her eyes scanned over his face, and glanced at his arm around her shoulders before blowing the smoke in his face.

“I’ve got a name.” She stood up smoothly, sauntering off. Noah coughed, waving the smoke away, unable to see where she had run off to. He stood up, determined now. He would find her, he would charm her, and he would sleep with her. It was the Noah Puckerman way, and nothing would stop him.

He walked around the party, searching for her. He went from group of girls to group of girls, and asked around, but no one had seen her. Noah would start to think maybe the alcohol was affecting him, but he had only had two swigs of it and Noah Puckerman was not a lightweight when it comes to booze. He finished off the first beer and grabbed another, moving up the stairs

He was just about to give up when he glanced out the small window near him. He saw a girly figure standing outside, with a small light in her hand. He grinned triumphantly. Found you.

He jogged down the stairs, and out the door, running up to her. She turned to him, blowing out her cigarette again.

“You really have got to stop doing that. It’s unhealthy for the both of us.” Noah said, waving away the smoke. She smirked, letting out a short laugh.

“I find it amusing.”

“I find it annoying,” Noah replied, smirking slightly. “So you should probably stop.”

“Make me.” In her eyes read a challenge, a dare. Noah Puckerman never backed out of a dare or a challenge. He reached over, plucking the cigarette out of her thin fingers, dropping it to the ground and quickly stamping on it. He smirked up at her, raising one eyebrow. She chuckled, fake pouting.

“Now I’ve got nothing to do with my hands or my mouth.” Noah let out a low laugh, moving closer to her.

“I can think of one thing you can do with your mouth.” He said, wrapping one arm around her waist and pulling her towards him. She grinned, wrapping her arms around his neck. He leaned in, but she pulled back slightly, just out of his reach.

“My name is May.” She told him, before leaning in, kissing him softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
uh, yeah.