Status: on HOLD

Don't Turn My Heart to Stone

2

An hour later , on the road with the guys. I was seriously getting ready to kill Matt, Rian, Vinny, Jack, and Alex. I already slapped Alex upside the head for giving Jack coffee. Just stay out of the back lounge for awhile until someone cleans up hurricane jack-Attack. They were all playing truth or dare now... great just great. I'm the only girl on the bus with like 10 guys!

"Truth or Dare?" Vinny asked Rian but before He could answer I butted in

"I'm going to bed, if any of you touch me or dare someone to do something to me when I'm asleep I'll make sure you never can have babies!" I stopped to look at their faces, I laughed. "Nighty Night." I said smiling, and turning around to go to my bunk.

~~~~~~~~~The next morning~~~~~~~~~~
I opened my curtain slowly and jumped down since my bunk was the 3rd up. I walked into the front of the bis while putting my hair in a ponytail, and opening the door with the other. Three heads turn my way Zack, Alex and Rian. I pulled down my booty shorts a little and fixed my 'the Maine' shirt.

"Good morning sunshine!" Jack says after closing the door yo the bunks and running over to me. He tackled me to the floor.

"Jack...can-t-t...can't...b-breathe...need...a-a-air." I said trying to suck in breathes.
He gasped and put on a shocked/hurt face.

"You're calling me fat!?!" he acted like a 12 year old girl, stormed off to go sit between Rian and Alex.

"Awwe Jacky-poo I love you!!" I said getting up "I was kidding." Jacks face lit up into a smaile

"Good." He said he stuck his tongue out at me I mocked his actions.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally an update!!!