Sequel: More Than You Know
Status: active when I want it to be.

The Rev's Undying Syn

I Just Met Who

I walked casually into my house with my friends. My mom was sitting on the computer and I walked over to her and poked her shoulder.

"What the fuck? Oh Grace, hi Niecy and James." She said and continued what she was doing.

"What ya doin?" I asked.

"Researching." She said.

"Whom?" I asked.

"Someone, now go away and be with your friends." She said. I shrugged and walked up to my The Rev shrine. I idolize him. I play drums and guitar and bass and I can sing, so I could be a one woman band.

"Grace ya think you'll meet The Rev at the concert?" Niecy asked.

"I may not have backstage passes but I do have my ways." I said in a suspicious voice.

"So your mom said yes?" James asked.

"Um, well bout that, she don't know I even got the tickets. And by the way, we're all going to break into the back and freak out the band and hopefully not get arrested." I smiled.

"Nice Grace." Niecy said. You see it is 2 in the afternoon and the concert is at 8, tonight. I plopped down on my bed and looked up at the poster of The Rev. I found it at the last a7x concert, he signed it.

"Well let's go get ourselves ready for the best damn night of our lives." Niecy said. I shook my head and turned on Guitar Hero.

"I call drums!!!!!" I screamed and set em' up. I sat behind them and we started. Me being amazing I'm on expert. We played for a few hours and my mom walked in.

"Grace I'm going to my mom's, stay home tonight." She said.

"OK whatever." I said and picked a song,

"Girly last one and we have to get ready." Niecy said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Um well it's 7." She said. I looked at the clock and went bug eyed. I turned off the Xbox360 and ran to my bathroom. I jumped in the shower and walked out in a robe.

"James love ya man, but out." I said and he walked out. I got in my outfit and we walked out and down to my mustang. I climbed in the front and pulled out.

"God I can't wait till our plan goes into action." I said.

"OK?" James and Niecy said.

"Why do you think we're leaving an hour early?" I asked.

"Oh god you're not going to kill the guards are you?" James asked.

"No, but I am a good negotiator." I smiled and pulled into a spot.

"OK now we will all walk up to the Merch table and ask where that bathroom is. I'm pretty sure the Merch ladies will tell us, then we will walk over and sprint down the hall. And with my luck we will run straight into the band and BAM we meet them before the show and they love us so yeah." I said and we walked in.

"Grace this isn't a good idea." Niecy said.

"Well do you want to meet the best damn band in the world?" I asked.

"Yes." She said.

"Then shut the fuck up." I said. She shut up and I saw the Merch table.

I walked up to them acting like I had to pee.

"Excuse me, is there a bathroom here?" I asked sweetly.

"Um yeah down the hall to the left. If the guards ask about anything say you just need the bathroom." A lady said.

"Lacey what if she's a killer, our men are back there." A Blondie said.

"Oh yeah, well Val she just needs to pee." Lacey said. Val nodded and I ran back there. The other two followed me. I laughed and sprinted down the hall.

"Grace!" I heard and ran right into a person. I fell back screamed as I fell.

"Oh my god are you OK?" I hear and look up and see who I wanted to see.

"Is that a trick question?" I asked as M. Shadows helped me up.

"What?" He asked.

"I mean, is that a trick question, because if it's about my mental health hell no, but about myself as of the moment yeah." I smiled.

"Um." I heard from behind M. Shadows. I turned around and saw Niecy and James standing there like deer in a headlight.

"Niecy, James come back to earth." I yelled and they snapped out of it.

"Grace th-th-tha-that-that's Av-"

"Avenged Sevenfold, gosh spit it out!" I yelled.

"Has she had anything to drink?" I heard.

"Nope this all natural." I smiled.

"Sounds like someone we know." Synyster Gates laughed and Mr. Tall walked out.

"I hear a hyper ass kid." He said. I pursed my lips.

"Yup her." Syn said. He looked at me and got a confused look.

"She looked familiar." He said.

"I do?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, she looks like. . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . .Oh shit." He said.

"What?" M. Shadows asked.

"That's Marcey's daughter." He said.

"How do you know my fucked up mother?" I asked.

"What?" He asked.

"How do you know Marcey Anne Powlinski?" I asked.

"Annie?" They all asked. I rose an eye brow and Niecy poked my shoulder.

"What?" I asked turning around.

"How do they know your mom?" She asked.

"Don't ask me. Ask them." I said in a 'duh' tone.

"I can't." She said.

"Oh you know decide to be quiet?" I asked looking at her.

"Well I'm sorry that my favorite band is standing behind you, and you can go on talking like you've known them forever. I'm so sorry that I am no0t a brave as you." She said and walked away.

"You're not riding in my car with me home!" I yelled after her. She flashed the bird at me. I rolled my eyes and turned around.

"Oh yeah she's defiantly her daughter." The Rev said.

"OK how do you know my mother?" I asked.

"She used to be Jimbo's lady." Syn said.

"Ha my mom, dated him? Oh wow you five are hilarious." I said laughing.

"you know what we gotta go on, you two stay back here and we'll talk after the show." Matt said. I nodded and found a chair by a box. I plopped down and watched.

After the show

I was sitting on the chair with my back bent over the back staring at the ceiling. I felt my phone vibrate and I jumped up and screeched. I grabbed it and saw my mother was calling. I answered.

"Where the hell are you Grace?" She asked.

"At James'." I said.

"Grace Lynn Sullivan god dammit I told you to stay home for a god damn reason." She said and I saw the band walk back.

"Mom I gotta go." I said.

"No you will come home now." She ordered.

"But mom I'm having fun." I whined. Matt laughed and my mom gasped.

"You are not at James', where the fuck are you?" She screamed.

"Mom calm the fuck down, I'm not, drinking, or doing drugs." I said and The Rev looked at me. I smiled.

"Grace just come home." She said.

"Wow nice mom." I said and leaned against the wall.

"Gimme the phone." Jimmy said.

"Is that. . .Grace Lynn Sullivan you better not be at that fucking Avenged Sevenfold concert." She screamed.

"I'm not." I lied.

"You are lying, when you get home you are in deep shit." She said.

"OK fine so what id I am what's your problem with the band anyway?" I asked.

"Gimme." He said again I handed him my phone and watched. He cringed every once in a while and tried calming her down.

"Good luck Mr. Tall." I said and saw the most beautiful thing in the world. his drum set. I think I almost fainted because James had to keep me standing.

"Are you OK?" He asked.

"Look at it, it's so beautiful." I said.

"Are you crying?" He asked.

"OK you know what bitch, it's not everyday you get to see your idol and his drum set." I said looking at him. I saw Jimmy above me holding my phone.

"So is she still pissed?" I asked.

"Little bit, fair warning when you go home, she might not be there." He said. I shrugged and looked up.

"You know you have a very beautiful drum set?" I asked.

"Yes I do, you play?" He asked.

"Little bit." I said.

"Grace, you can play guitar hero on drums, on expert, and you own a drum set." He said.

"I didn't want to brag gosh." I said.

"Play something. " He said handing me his drum sticks. I walked over and sat and thought. Ah my song Fly Away. I started playing and hitting the foot pedals. I finished and looked up. The whole band was standing there mouths a gape. James was smiling.

"She can play." Matt said.

"And I can play guitar, bass, and I can sing." I smiled.

"Wow, where did you learn this stuff?" Syn asked sitting next to me.

"I taught myself." I said.

"Hmm, tell us your life story." Matt said and they all found a spot. I gave Jimmy back the sticks and took a breath.

"OK first things first. My full name is Grace Lynn Sullivan. I don;t know why my last name is that but any-whoo." I said. "Well my mom had me when she was, 15. She was young, she was a goodish mom till my cousin Andrew played some rock and I got hooked and she turned into Bitch. She keeps saying my dad hates me and killed himself because I was alive. And well she can;t look at me with out yelling. I hate my mother with a fire burning passion." I said.

"You can't hate your mother." Matt said.

"Once you meet her mother you will understand." James said.

"Ya know what? We're here for a few days, why don't we come meet your insane mother tomorrow?" Matt suggested.

"Um I'll get back to you on that." I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok first chapter tell me what ya think. Should I continue?

Toxic Grip