Sequel: More Than You Know
Status: active when I want it to be.

The Rev's Undying Syn

Angry Face P. 2

“So what did my mother say this time?” He asked.

“She kept going on and on about how she wants to help with the baby and wants to decorate the nursery and she played the whole ‘friends are more important that the grandmother of your unborn child.’ Card. I am sick of your mother and her shit. Once we move she is not aloud near my child if I’m not there.” I said and he nodded.

“Ok I know my mother is annoying but really, have to ban her from seeing her grandkid?” He asked.

“Who knows she could try and make the kid hate me, or change it completely. I don’t want that happening Matty.” I said and he nodded.

“I know.” He said and we got quiet for the rest of the ride. We got to the hospital and I walked in and up to Grace’s room. I opened the door and saw Grace alone. I walked in and she turned her head away from the TV.

“Hey little one. Where’s the others?” I asked.

“Dad took them all out to eat.” She said. I sat down in the chair and looked at her. Honestly she looked a lot better, minus the huge ass scar that would be on her head soon.

“So when ya coming home?” I asked.

“Tomorrow. But on Sunday I have to come back up for a checkup.” She said and I smiled.

“Fun, fun.” I said and the door opened and a nurse with Matt walked in.

“Well Grace how are you feeling?” The nurse asked.

“Tired.” She said.

“Why don’t you get some rest, you’re gonna have a big day tomorrow, going home after being in the hospital almost a week.” She said. Grace nodded and waited for the nurse to check her vitals and then te nurse left and Grace looked at me.

“You can stay if you want, I’m just going to take a cat nap.” She said yawning. I nodded and went to close the drapes. Matt sat down on the couch and I sat next to him, leaning my head on his shoulder.

“We should go house hunting tomorrow.” Matt said quietly.

“Maybe, we need to get the rest of the stuff for the nursery.” I said.

“But you have such a long time to go.” He whined.

“Matt I’m almost six months, I have like three or four months to go not that long.” I said. He sighed and I rubbed his arm and I saw Jimmy walk in with Leana.

“Hey guys.” He said walking over.

“Shut up dad.” Grace said from her bed.

“Excuse me?” He asked.

“She’s trying to sleep Jimmy.” I said and another kid walked in with James.

“Hi James.” I said and Grace opened her eyes. James waked over and hugged her. He sat in the chair by her head and grabbed her hand.

“So where have you been?” Matt asked.

“I went to Santa Barbara for a week with the folks.” He said.

“Oh.” Matt said. “Have fun?”

“Hell yeah, it was great, so quiet.” He said. Grace looked a little distant. I’ll talk to her later.

“So how are you?” James asked Grace.

“Tired and sick, what do you think?” She asked.

“Sorry that I asked.” He said standing and going over by a wall. I looked at her and she sighed.

“What’s up hun?” I asked as Jimmy was talking with the rest.

“I don’t exactly want to be with James anymore.” She confessed.

“Well if he truly loves you he will understand.” I said. She nodded.

“I am so psyched that I get to go home tomorrow.” She smiled.

“I know, and you’re gonna spend time with your dad and your uncles, it’s going to be great.” I said and she nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Originally I had this as the ending part of the last one, but I decided to put it up in two parts.

So what do you think about Grace and James breaking up?

TOXI