Sequel: More Than You Know
Status: active when I want it to be.

The Rev's Undying Syn

The Beach

“Don’t mind the handwriting.” I said quietly. He smiled and read.

“Is this about you and a boy?” he asked.

“My ex.” I said sitting in a chair next to him. He grabbed a phone and dialed a number. He talked real hushed and fast and then hung up.

“Ok, Frank is coming down and he’ll help you fix up these lyrics. Now, do you have a demo or something do show the music?” He asked. I nodded and took out my iPod.

“I recorded it last night and then put it on here.” I said. A guy about seven years older than me walked in.

“Ok, hold on.” The guy at the sound table thing said as he hooked my iPod to the thing. He pressed play and the music started. Then my singing. I blushed and dropped my head. The song finished and he nodded.

“Ok I’ll get the singing off of it, so the music is left and me and the guys will work on it. You and Frank, and Matt, can go to the office next door and work on the lyrics.” The guys said. I got up and he handed me the paper. We walked to a room across the hall and I sat in the chair. Frank sat at the desk type thing and turned on the computer.

“Ok so what is this song about?” He asked. I looked at him.

“It’s about how me and my ex would always be there for each other.” I said. He nodded and typed up the song really quickly.

“Ok I’m going to run it through this new program called Lyrics. And it will suggest new lyrics or a better way for it to be written.” He said. My phone buzzed and I took it out.
James: Hey wat u doin?
Gracey Poo: At the studio with my dad. Why r u texting meh?
James: Oh i wuz just wnderin. Me and Niecy are goin to the mall, u wanna come?
Gracey Poo: James, I just got out of the hospital. I’m at the studio with my dad and the band. No I do not want to go somewhere with the guy who promised would be there for me for whatever reason, then goes and stays in Santa Barbara for two week.
James: Grace, I didn’t know anything was going to happen.
Gracey Poo: I have Cancer! Of course something is going to happen.
James: Sorry. Fine I wont talk to you again.


“Grace.” I heard Matt say.

“Hmm?” I asked.

“I’m gonna go record a song with the guys, you and Frank just talk, make new lyrics.” He said and walked out. I brought my legs up.

“You ok?” Frank asked. I looked at him.

“Yeah I’m fine. How old are you?” I asked.

“Jus turned 17.” He said.

“And you work here?” I asked.

“Yeah, um, my dad is the owner and he gave me a job.” He said and looked at the computer screen.

“Oh it’s done.” He said. I walked over to the computer and looked. It was a song.

“Wow. What are those marks?” I asked pointing to the screen.

“That’s the music it thinks the song should need.” He said. I nodded and leaned back.

“It’s not much different.” I said. He smiled.

“I know. That means you did good.” He said and printed three copies of it.

“One for you, one for matt, and one for Greg.” He said. I nodded and we walked out.

“Hey, you wanna go to the beach later?” He asked as we were walking down the hall. I shrugged.

“Sure why not, I need to relax anyways.” I said. We walked into the room and dad was in the booth drumming. I sat next to Brian and laid my head on him. He hugged me and I smiled. Frank handed the paper to Greg and left.

“So did you have fun in the writing room?” Matt asked sitting next to me.

“Yes I did.” I said. My phone buzzed. I took it out and saw a text from Niecy.

[b[Nyxey: Why is James all mad?
Snickers: Cause I told him off.
Nyxey: OMG how?
Snickers: I told him I didn’t want to go to the mall with him and a whole explaination about it and he flipped out at me.
Nyxey: I’ll speak at him. What ya doin?
Snickers: At the studio with dad and the guys. And I’m going to the beach later, with a guy!
Nyxey: Who???????? O.O
Snickers: A guy named Frank. I think he goes to the high school.
Nyxey: Wait is it Frank Delafino?
Snickers: I don’t know. What does that Frank look like?
Nyxey: Brown hair, blue eyes, tallish, 17. Nicely built. Dad owns a record label.
Snickers: Than yes it is. Why?
Nyxey: He’s Jenna’s ex.
Snickers: And so what, she’s a bitch.

“Why are you going to the beach with Frank?” Brian asked. I looked at him.

“Invading my privacy now are we?” I asked.

“Answer the question.” He said.

“Cuz I need to relax and the beach will do it.” I said.

“Then we’ll all go.” He said. I looked at him with those eyes.

“But.” I said.

“Nope, Frank is known as a womanizer.” He said. I got a grumpy look. Greg looked at the clock.

“Ok we’re gonna have to wrap this up, I have a meeting. We’ll record your song tomorrow.” He said looking at me. I nodded. Dad came out of the booth and grabbed his jacket.

“Let’s go. I think you have the doctor thing today.” He said. I nodded and he put his arm around my shoulder and we walked out to the car and he drove up to the hospital. We walked in and the nurse smiled when she saw us.

“Good afternoon.” She said.

“I think her appointment is today.” Dad said. The lady looked in the computer and nodded.

“Yes it is, Dr. Forreman will be out in a few minutes.” She said as she stood to take us to a room. I sat on the bed thing and waited until the doctor walked in. Dad kept looking at his phone, then texting.

“So when were you going to tell me you have a date tonight?” He asked. I looked at him.

“Dad me and Frank are just going to the beach. And besides, Brian said that you guys will come.” I said. Dad looked at me.

“I don’t know. Frank is a trouble maker.” He said.

“And I’m not?” I asked. The door opened and the doctor walked in.

“Good afternoon Grace.” He said. I smiled.

“Ok, so the last two days, how have you felt?” He asked.

“Way more energized and more alert. I don’t have any more pain either.” I said with a smile.

“Alright, now I know you’re fifteen and want to be extremely active, but for the next couple days, just take it easy, relax. We don’t want to over work your body.” He said. A male nurse came in with a table thing that had a needle on it.

“Ok, we’re going to take a blood sample and test it then we’ll call you in a couple days with the results.” He said. He told me to lie down and relax. He stuck a needle into my head and I cringed a little. The spot started to feel numb and then I watched him stick another needle in and saw blood being taken out. He finished and put the vial on the table and put a small bandage on my head.

“So the results should be in, in a few days. Until then, take it easy Grace. I don’t want to see you in here again until the results.” He said. I nodded and got down. Dad and me walked out and down the stairs to his car.

“And now back to the conversation before. I don’t want you getting involved with Frank. He’s 17, gonna be eighteen in a few months.” Dad said. He pulled out of the hospital driveway.

“Dad, we’re just going as friends. I’m probably going to just lay on a towel and read or play my guitar and write a song.” I said. Dad looked forward and looked to be in deep thought.

“Fine you can go, but your curfew is 11.” He said. I nodded.

“Alright. So you and Leana should come.” I said. He looked at me and got a face.

“That would give me and her bonding time.” He said quietly. I nodded.

“I’ll talk to her when we get home. Are you meeting him at the beach?” He asked.

“No at the studio.” I said. Dad nodded.

“Let’s go talk with Leana.” He said as he parked the car. I got out and walked inside. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a Drumstick Ice Cream. I started eating it and walked to the living room and saw Leana and dad talking.

“So Grace had this idea.” Dad said. Leana looked at him.

“Which was?” She asked.

“That we should go to the beach and hang out like we used to.” He said. That last part was so not my idea.

“I don’t know Jimmy. I mean I don’t want to leave Grace alone.” She said.

“I’m going to the beach with someone.” I said. She looked at me, then at dad, and back.

“Fine, let’s go.” She said. I jumped up and ran up to my room and got on a bikini and shorts. My sweater that I cut the arms off of, and my flip flops. I ran downstairs to the at-home recording studio and grabbed my guitar and lyrics book and ran upstairs and grabbed my purse and sunglasses.

“Ready.” I said, slightly out of breath. Leana laughed as se walked down the stairs. We all walked to dad’s car and he drove me to the studio. I got out, with my stuff, and went inside. I went to Greg’s office and knocked.

“Come in.” He said.

“Hey Greg, is Frank here?” I asked.

“He’s upstairs in his apartment.” He said. I smiled and found the stairwell to the upstairs. I got to the door and knocked.

“Y- Whoa. Smokin body.” He said as he closed the door and locked it. We walked downstairs and out to his car.

“So I was thinking that we could write a song or two while we’re there.” I said. He shrugged.

“Maybe, aren’t you gonna swim?” He asked.

“No, my doctor told me to relax.” I said. He nodded and he got on the road.

“Just so you know, my dad and Leana will be at the beach.” I said. His face dropped. He got to the beach and we got out. We went to a spot and I put a towel down and sat down.

“Ok, so first, tell me about you.” I said as I laid down to tan in the late afternoon sun.

“Well, my mom is a major druggie. Um, wait that’s not a good start.” He mumbled. I had my eyes closed but I still smiled.

“Ok here we go. My favorite color is blue, my natural hair is blonde, I go to the local high school. Everyone says I’m a man-whore just because I slept with one girl for over a year.” He said.

“Wait so you had a girlfriend that you slept with, and now everyone calls you a whore?” I asked looking at him.

“Pretty much.” He said. I shook my head and sat up.

“I wanna play guitar.” I said. I put on my iPod and turned it to E.T by Katy Perry and started to play. I sang to it also.

You're so hypnotizing
Could you be the devil
Could you be an angel

Your touch magnetizing
Feels like I am floating
Leaves my body glowing

They say be afraid
You're not like the others
Futuristic lover
Different DNA
They don't understand you

[Pre-Chorus]
You're from a whole other world
A different dimension
You open my eyes
And I'm ready to go
Lead me into the light

Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
Infect me with your love and
Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me
Wanna be a victim
Ready for abduction

Boy, you're an alien
Your touch so foreign
It's supernatural
Extraterrestrial

[Verse 2]
You're so supersonic
Wanna feel your powers
Stun me with your lasers
Your kiss is cosmic
Every move is magic

[Pre-Chorus]
You're from a whole other world
A different dimension
You open my eyes
And I'm ready to go
Lead me into the light

[Chorus]
Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
Infect me with your love and
Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me
Wanna be a victim
Ready for abduction

Boy, you're an alien
Your touch so foreign
It's supernatural
Extraterrestrial

[Bridge]
This is transcendental
On another level
Boy, you're my lucky star

I wanna walk on your wave length
And be there when you vibrate
For you I'll risk it all
All

[Chorus]
Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
Infect me with your love and
Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me
Wanna be a victim
Ready for abduction

Boy, you're an alien
Your touch so foreign
It's supernatural
Extraterrestrial

Extraterrestrial
Extraterrestrial

Boy, you're an alien
Your touch so foreign
It's supernatural
Extraterrestrial.
” I sang and played.

“Did you just write that?” He asked. I blushed and looked down.

“Maybe, why?” I asked.

“Is it about a boy?” He asked laying down.

“Maybe, why do you care?” I asked.

“Because it sounds a little like it’s about me.” He said.

“Maybe it is, maybe it isn’t. Why don’t know find out for yourself?” I asked. He sat up and brought my face to his and his lips gently touched mine. His lips were warm and tasted like cinnamon. He pulled away and I just sat there with a smile.

“So is it?” he asked.

“I don’t know if I should reveal this information.” I said. He chuckled and laid back. I laid next to him and he grabbed my hand. I looked at him and he was smiling at the sky. My dad is just over there.

“Um, my dad is over there.” I said. Frank just shrugged and rolled over to look at me.

“Tell me about you.” He said. I sighed. Really he has to ask the same god damn question as everyone else?

“Um, my name is Grace, but you already knew that. Um my mom is dead. I lived with her until just a few short months ago. She was kinda crazy. She killed herself after I went to an Avenged Sevenfold concert and then I found out that not only did my mom date someone cool, but he was also my dad. I hadn’t known about him until the time that my mom died, well known that he was my dad.” I said and sat up. I turned and crossed my legs so I was facing him.

“Wow, so your mom killed herself?” He asked. I nodded.

“I have a little half brother, he was adopted at the age of I think two, maybe three. But since I found out Jimmy was my dad, my life has been hell. I went to the same school and everything, but if someone feels bad for me something catastrophic happens. Like they all felt bad for me and I got cancer. Then they all felt even more bad and worried because I did have cancer, and then I crashed. I had gotten brain cancer and they removed the tumor. And now I hope I am cancer free.” I said.

“Wow. Ok so I’m guessing you look like your mom?” He asked. I nodded.

“That ungrateful bitch. Hated her fucking guts.” I said standing. I went into my purse and took out a football.

“Wanna play?” I asked. He smiled and stood. He ran about 10 feet away and I threw the ball. He ran after it but didn’t catch it.

“Damn girl you got an arm on you.” He said. I started to gloat. He threw it and I caught it easily.

“Come on you can do better than that. I royally beat you.” I said. I heard laughing behind me and saw a group of people, teenagers. I ran over to them and they looked up.

“You guys wanna play football?” I asked. Two dudes stood up and ran over to Frank. A couple muscular girls stood.

“Ok now one more guy and one more girl.” I said they stood. We ran over and we got in a circle.

“Ok line up. Me and Frank are captains.” I said the group lined up and I chose a dude who went to my school. We went on choosing and it ended with one girl left. With four on each team.

“How about you be score keeper?” I asked. She smiled and ran off to the side. We got in position and the game started. I ran after the ball and a girl threw it to me. I ran and got a touch down easily.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so now to tell y'all who i need characters for!!!!

I need one for Kendra. She loves clothes, hates money, is a hyper one, and loves music.

Andy, sports boy, hates the people at his school, close to his sister. Ends up getting a crush on Grace.

And a mystery character. You get to pick the name and everything!!!!

Then, not now, I need people for the wives of Zacky and Johnny, for the sequel. Which is probably coming soon, not too soon, but soon.

That's all.

OmJizz_A7x