Sequel: More Than You Know
Status: active when I want it to be.

The Rev's Undying Syn

The First Official Date: part 2

Grace’s POV

After dinner, which might I add, was delicious, we went to Hollywood Records. I walked into a booth and we fooled around with the mic. Frank walked in and closed the door.

“Will your dad mind if I kiss you?” He asked.

“I don’t know, let’s find out.” I said and walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. Our lips connected and we started to have a heated make out scene. He pushed me up against the wall and started to undo my belt. I pulled away and stopped him.

“No, I’m not ready for that.” I said. He gave me an evil look.

“Why not? Hmm? Your dad is famous, you can get away with anything.” He said.

“Because I don’t want to end up like my mother.” I said. He glared at me.

“You’re just a whore and slut.” He said. I looked at him.

“No I’m not.” I said really quietly. He turned and walked out of the booth.

“Frank, I’m not ready for that because I’m still a virgin.” I yelled after him.

“I kinda figured that.” He said stopping.

“Frank, I like you. I just want to become good friends first. I just went through a huge ordeal. Just give me time.” I said. He turned and looked at me. He sighed.

“Fine.” He said. I walked over to him and gave him a hug. We stood there for a few minutes. My cell went off and I pulled away to answer it. Frank’s arms still around my waist.

“Hello.” I said.

“Where are you? It’s midnight.” Dad said.

“Shit, oh um we’re on the way home.” I said.

“You better. And you will tell me everything that happened.” He said. I sighed.

“Sure. See ya soon.” I said. I shut my phone and looked at him.

“We need to go. It’s midnight.” I said. He nodded and went to the booth and grabbed his keys and we left. I turned on the radio to JJO, which is a radio station from Madison, WI. It was playing Nightmare. I smiled as we drove down the road. He pulled up to my house and pecked me on the cheek.

“See ya tomorrow maybe?” He asked.

“Nope, I’m hanging with my aunt and cousin tomorrow. But tomorrow night I’m free.” I said. He smiled.

“You should come over to watch TV.” He said. I shrugged.

“I’ll ask dad. See ya.” I said and got out. I walked inside and dad was sitting in the living room, the guys over just like he said.

“Oh crap.” I whispered and tried to sneak by so I could get in PJs, but no, Matt has to rat on me.

“Hey Grace, how’d it go?” He asked.

“I’ll get in my PJs then tell you.” I said.

“No, you’ll go upstairs and we won’t see you until tomorrow.” Dad said. Fuck, he knows me too well. I walked into the living room. Suddenly my throat closed. I sat down and took off my high heels.

“So.” Dad said. I heard giggling coming from the basement.

“Are the girls here?” I asked.

“Don’t avoid the question.” Brian said. I groaned.

“Ok, we went to Olive Garden and talked, then we went back to the studio and hung out and talked more. I told him that I wanted to become good friends before any sort of dating or anything happens.” I said.

“Nothing better happen, you’re 15.” He said.

“So were you when I was born.” I said. He nodded.

“Touché.” He said. I smiled.

“That’s it, you talked?” Matt asked. I nodded.

“Is it really that hard to believe that we talked?” I asked.

“Knowing Frank yes.” He said. I groaned and stood.

“I’m getting in PJs then going to the studio downstairs and doing some stuff with the bass.” I said. Dad nodded and I walked out. I walked up to my room and got into PJs. I walked back down the stairs to the studio and closed the glass door. I went to my guitar and the bass and sat down on the floor. I got out my notebook and put my guitar to my chest. I strummed and thought.

“You were yesterday. No not that.” I said. I scribbled out the words. “Yesterday is the past, and tomorrow is taking me fast.” I groaned and scribbled. I threw the notebook to the side and started strumming to Forever We Will Be Together. I started to sing also. I got into the song and just started to burst out the lyrics. I hit the last strum and looked up.

“Gah when did you get there?” I asked as my heart stopped. Val smiled.

“When you started singing, you didn’t close the door, so it’s not sound proof.” She said. I blushed.

“It’s ok honey.” Leana said. I stood.

“Well I’m heading off to bed.” I said and walked out and up to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Grace's Date Outfit
Grace's PJs

ok so yeah awesome right.
Give me ur feed back.

So the slots for the wives are taken. I need someone to be Kendra and her brother. So please if you want to be them contact me.

Toxi