Sequel: More Than You Know
Status: active when I want it to be.

The Rev's Undying Syn

The Best Ending Ever

After hanging out with andy and Jerrod they dropped me off at home and I walked in. I heard nothing but as I walked closer to the stairs, I heard something that sounded a little like, you know what.

“Ok ew.” I said and turned to the basement. I walked down and went to the sound booth. I closed the door and turned on the stuff. I grabbed my acoustic and sat on the stool. I started playing notes that Frank gave me for Forever We Will Be Together and I pressed record. I played and stopped and crossed out the note and kept going. The door opened but I didn’t care. I continued doing my thing and I saw dad sit down in front of me.

“Me and Leana are leaving.” He said. I nodded.

“Are you going to be antisocial to me?” He asked. I shook my head.

“Can Frank still come over?” I asked. Dad sighed and nodded.

“No funny business though.” He said. I smiled and he stood. He walked over to me and hugged me.

“We’ll be home really late. Do not stay up.” He said. I nodded and he left. I walked upstairs a few half hours later and went to the fridge. I got out some ice cream and started eating. I sat down on the couch and watched TV. Victorious was on.

My phone started ringing and I answered it.

“Hello.” I said.

“So you coming over?” Frank asked. I finished my bite and started talking.

“Um, I kinda told my dad that you would be coming over here.” I said. I heard him groan and hang up. I shrugged and continued watching TV.

Two months later

It is my 16 birthday and I couldn’t be happier. Dad and Leana went all out for this. The whole house had skulls and pink and black everywhere. I chose the colors, of course.

“Are you almost ready? Val really wants to see the dress on you.” Leana said.

“Hold on a second, I’m getting on the shoes.” I said. She sighed and I zipped it up and walked out. Leana smiled and we walked downstairs. Val was sitting on a stool in the kitchen drinking coffee of something talking to Michelle.

“Alright Val here it is.” Leana said and I walked in front of her.

“Oh my gosh, Jimmy is going to flip a bird.” Val said. I looked around and Val smiled.

“Sarah is with my parents.” She said. I nodded and walked over to the vanity thing Val set up to do my hair in.

“Wait, Gena isn’t here.” Val said. I groaned and just sat there. I heard the front door open and saw Dad, Matt, Brian, and Johnny walk in.

“Where’s Zacky?” I asked.

“He’s on his way with Gena.” Dad said.

“I thought they broke up.” I said.

“They did, and what the fuck are you wearing?” Dad asked. I smiled.

“Can’t blame me, this was Val’s idea.” I said. Dad gave Val a look. She smiled. Brian kissed Michelle and Val gave Matt a hug.

“So why did you choose pink? I thought you hated that color.” Dad asked.

“I dunno, pink and black go together.” I said. The door opened again and Zacky and Gena walked in.

“Did you really have to bring all this crap?” I heard Zacky ask.

“If it’s hair stuff than yes.” I said. He got quiet and appeared around the corner and set the stuff down. I stood up and gave him a hug. These heels made it so that I was about Matt’s height. I sat back down and Gena and Val got to work on the little hair I actually had. They straightened it and put hair spray in it. Plus the extensions. They showed me my hair and I smiled. Dad told me to stand up and I did. Matt had a camera. I stood next to dad and put my arm around his waist. Dad had his arm around mine. Matt took the picture and I hugged Dad.

“Thank you.” I said.

“For what?” He asked all confused.

“For telling me you were my dad four months ago. A lot of shit has happened in the last four months and I don’t know if I could have done it without you.” I said. He gave me a looked and smiled. Someone knocked on the door and I ran to answer it. I opened the door and saw Andy and Aunt Jess.

“Hello guys.” I said and hugged them. Andy gave me the ‘what the hell are you wearing’ look. I smiled and walked to the kitchen. I sat down and Leana and Aunt Jess started talking. I went to the living room and waited for the people.

Two Hours Later

Everyone was here and we were all talking. I decided to show them my new song, it’s a little unfinished but, what ever.

Looking at the sunshine,
With a big smile on my face,
My troubles are behind me,
Let’s start up new

Every tomorrow,
Is a dream worth waiting for
Every tomorrow
Is a nightmare come true
And now I see, that I am fine.

My family is there with me
And I don’t have to worry,
Nothing can compare,
To the love they bring

Every tomorrow,
Is a dream worth waiting for
Every tomorrow
Is a nightmare come true
And now I see, that I am fine.

The light is bright,
Almost too much to take,
But I can see the other side,
And it seems alright

Every tomorrow,
Is a dream worth waiting for
Every tomorrow
Is a nightmare come true
And now I see, that I am fine. (x2)

I am fine.
” I sang and dad clapped before anyone else. Leana stood.

“Let’s have dinner.” She said. We all shuffled to the kitchen, Jake trying to push my over in my heels, granted I hate being so girly, I know how to walk in these damn shoes. I got my plate and went out in the back. I sat down at a table and looked at the pool.

“Hey dad, can we go swimming after dinner?” I asked. Dad looked at me.

“That decision is completely up to Leana and Val.” He said. I groaned and ate my sandwich. I finished and walked inside and found Leana.

“Can we go swimming?” I asked.

“After presents.” She said. I groaned and sat in the living room.

“alright, time for presents.” Leana said. I sat in the big chair and every one walked in. After everyone got settled in the chairs I was handed the first present. It wasn’t big, and it wasn’t heavy. I frowned and opened it. It was the Ed Hardy wedges I wanted. I smiled and looked at the tag. Andy.

“Oh my god I love it.” I said. He smiled. I went on and got a couple pants and shoes and shirts. Jerrod got me a couple necklaces. I smiled after I finished, or thought I finished.

“One last surprise.” Dad said. I raised and eye brow and he smiled. I got up and followed him. He opened the garage door and I saw sitting in the middle of the garage a shiny new 2011 black mustang. I screeched and hugged my dad after jumping up. He hugged back.

“But wait, I don’t have my license yet.” I said. He smiled and handed me a paper.

“driving lessons?” I asked. He smiled. I hugged him again and Leana was standing next to him. I walked back to the living room and they were all smiling.

“Did you guys know?” I asked, looking at the band. Brian just walked out. Matt was smiling, and Zacky was dazed and Johnny was nowhere to be found.

“Matt?” I asked. He smiled.

“We helped buy it. The car’s from the band.” He said. I smiled and hugged him. Leana pointed to the pool and I nodded.

“Who wants to go swimming?” I asked. All the teenagers raised their hands. I ran up to my room and the girls followed me. I handed them suits and I went to my closet and changed. I walked out and they were giggling about something.

“Why are you three so giggly?” I asked.

“Your boyfriend is hot as hell.” Jinx said.

“Yes, I know.” I said. We walked down the stairs and to the pool. I hand Leana and Val take out my hair and I ran and did a cannon ball into the pool. I resurfaced and Hanson was giving my glares.

“Well, are ya getting in?” I asked. Jinx jumped in, followed by Hanson and Rachel. I grabbed the beach ball and we started playing pool volley ball. Let’s just say that this birthday was the best I had ever had. Literally.
♠ ♠ ♠
So it's the end. I am sad now. But no worries. There is a sequel! I am working on the first chapter right now.

her hair

Her new car

Jinx

Hanson

Rachel

The party outfit

the presents <--------the charm bracelet was given to Grace specially by Andy. Later in the night.

So yeah. this is it. Read the sequel please?