Sequel: More Than You Know
Status: active when I want it to be.

The Rev's Undying Syn

My Sixth Birthday

I wake up laying on the floor in an unknown place. I sit up and look around. I ruffle my hair and stand. I walk outta the room I'm in and walk down the hall. I find stairs and groan I start walking down them and feel a hand. I gasp and turn around and see Brian. I sigh in relief.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"My house." He said.

"Why?" I asked sitting down.

"Because your friend said no and the social worker is checking Jimmy's." He said next to me. I smiled and leaned on his shoulder.

"So tell me about Annie. " He said.

"Well she was an okay mom. I mean besides the fact she hated my style." I laughed.

"Wow." He said.

"And sometimes when she was completely sober she would sit down sit me and we would talk. She usually told me about her friends from her teen years, how they were awesome. Always protecting her. Making sure she was having fun." I said.

"That would be us." He said. I nodded

"And she would tell me that when I was born my dad was there, but he left because his friends didn't want him to be a dad. And she never saw him again." I said.

"Actually what happened was your mom got pregnant and she didn't want you at all. Jimmy always said, 'Hun keep it, the kid will look like you and be just like me, perfect combo.'. And guess what?" He asked.

"I am just like he said I would be?" I asked, He nodded. I smiled.

"So what's your fave band?" He asked.

"Bullet For My Valentine." I said.

"Oh, well that hurts." He smiled.

"Oh suck it up ya big baby." I said standing up.

"Wow you have a brave mouth don't ya?" He asked standing too.

"Yes it gets me in trouble." I laughed and skipped down the stairs. I found the living room and plopped down on the couch.

"The guys are coming over." Brian said as Michelle walked down the stairs.

"Hey guys." She said and kissed Brian's forehead. I shook my head and watched TV. I sat there and watched the TV and the doorbell rang. I still sat there. Brian groaned and walked to the door. I didn't care who walked in. I just sat and stared blankly at the screen thinking about my mom. More specifically when I turned six.

"Mommy, mommy look what Aunt Jessie gave me." A younger version of me screamed.

"Very nice Grace, go say thanks." Mom said.

"Andrew let's go play." I said and we ran up to my room. Andrew was my twelve year old cousin. He put a CD in my radio and I looked at him.

"What ya doin?" I asked.

"Listen I think you'll like this." He said. Music started playing and I danced. I heard my door open and my mom's voice.

"Andrew Marcus Powlinski turn that shit off and get out!" She screamed. I looked up at my mom in terror.

"Grace you will never listen to that crap again got it?" She screamed at my holding my wrist.

"Mommy that hurts." I cried.

"GOT IT!" She screamed and spit in my face.

"Mommy it hurts." I cried.

"Answer me god dammit!" She screamed.

"Mommy let go." I cried.

"God I should have aborted you the day I found out I was pregnant. Even you're father would agree!" She screamed and slammed the door. I sat on my bed crying and holding my wrist.
all of a sudden I held my wrist and heard a voice.

"Grace come back to earth." It said. I turned my head and saw dad. I started to cry.

"What the hell?" He mumbled as I hugged him. He hugged me back though.

"Here let me take over." I heard and dad let go and a woman grabbed me and hugged me.

"She said he hated me." I mumbled while crying.

"What was that Grace?" She asked.

"She held my wrist so hard." I cried.

"Grace what are you saying?" She asked.

"My mom really hated me." I said sitting up.

"No she didn't. A mother cannot hate her child." Leana said.

"She said 'I should have aborted you when I found out I was pregnant, and you're father would agree' on my fucking sixth birthday." I said and got up and walked out off the house and kept walking.

Leana's POV

What mother would say that?

"What just happened?" Jimmy asked.

"Her mother was a horrible woman." I said and walked into the kitchen by Michelle.

"I feel so bad for her." Michelle said.

"Why?" I asked.

"She lost her mom, and she might have to go to foster care." She said.

"No she's coming to live with me and Jimmy, but her mom told her that she should have aborted Grace on her sixth birthday. We need to find out Grace's past." I said.

"No we need to find out Marcey's." She said. I nodded and walked back out by the guys.
♠ ♠ ♠
if you like it please comment and subscribe.