Sequel: More Than You Know
Status: active when I want it to be.

The Rev's Undying Syn

Funerals Are Not My Thing

I woke in the morning and got into my outfit, after taking a shower. I walked down the stairs and Saw Leana and Jimmy already dressed.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Whatever." I said and walked out and into the car. I was not in the best of moods. One I started my monthly friend, and I got a rude text from Niecy. I am just pissed. Jimmy drove to the Funeral Home and we walked in. I saw my Aunt Jessie.

"Hi Grace." She said.

"Hey Aunt Jessie, where's Andrew?" I asked.

"He's in the yard." She said. I went to find him and when I did he was sitting on a chair.

"Hey Andrew." I said and hugged him.

"Hey Grace, god can you believe she's finally gone?" He asked. Andrew stole me from my mother many times.

"Yeah." I said. I felt a tap on my back and saw my cousin Ginger.

"Hey Grace mind stepping away from my brother?" She asked.

"Hey Ginger mind stepping back about fifty feet?" I asked.

"Grace get away from him he hates you." She said.

"Yeah right. He so hates me." I said.

"Andrew mom said she needed you anyways." She said and walked away.

"Sorry." He said and walked inside. I sat there and curled into a ball. For some reason I
found my self in a pool of tears. I sat there sobbing for what seemed like hours. But was only three minutes. I felt a hand and looked up and saw Jimmy. I just sobbed.

"It's ok Grace, come on they're starting the service." He said and we walked in. We walked to
the front row and I saw Leana. I sat next to her and leaned my head on her. She put her arm around me and kissed my forehead. The priest dude walked up front and looked at us.

"A very unfortunate event happen just three days ago. Our very own Marcey Anne Powlinski took her own life. Leaving her young 15 year old daughter alone. No one knows why she would do this but she did. Now we will start a song and a moment of silence." The guy said and they started to play a song. I listened and cried. I mean I hated her with all my being but I have to cry, she was my mom. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have found my dad. We all sat there some crying, some shaking their heads, some just feeling sorry. When the song ended the priest looked out at us.

"We all know how important Marcey was to all of us. So we have some speeches that are to be said. Jessica Powlinski." He said and Aunt Jessie walked up.

"Hi, I'm Marcey's sister in law. WE were close up until dear little Grace's 10th birthday. But even after that she could have her moments, yes, but she was also a nice person. It is true that she did not like rock music or metal or alternative. She was an ok mom, but no one is perfect. I'm sorry Grace." She said and looked at me. I couldn't take it any more. I walked up to the podium. I grabbed the mic.

"I know every one of you think my mother was the greatest person, but in all truth she wasn't. She hated me and everything about me. She was a bitch and tried to kill me. I hated her and still do." I said and ran out. I ran out to the rock I was on before. I sat there and cried. I fell over and curled into a ball. I laid there for a while. Finally people started walking out and I felt someone above me. I sat up and saw Jimmy. He helped me up and we walked to the car.

"Grace tomorrow they're burying her and then we're having a party at our house. You can go to Brian and Michelle's or over to James'. Your choice. I know you don't want to be there." He said. I nodded and looked out the window.

"I'm going to James'.'' I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys. Please do not comment on how horrible this is. I wrote it about a month ago. please comment though