The Collision of Your Kiss

Chapter 1

I’d never noticed how beautiful your eyes were. Not until you were sitting here in front of me, staring into my eyes.

“Mikey are you even listening?”

“N-no. Not really.”
“Why are you always so nervous around me? Is it my fault?”

I shake my head and lose myself in your eyes all over again.
wonder if you think about me the way I think of you.


“Hey Mikes, you ok? You’ve been spaced out the whole night.”

You walked over to me and started snapping your fingers in my face. You know how much I hate when you do that.

“Gerard, stop. I’m fine. Just let me think ok?’

”Are you thinking about me?”

Where do you get these things? It’s like you’re inside my head! How do you know exactly how I feel? Is it written that plainly on my face?

“You didn’t answer me. Are you thinking about me?”

“I-I-I guess. I’ve been thinking about a lot of things lately.”

You look concerned. You always cared about me. The perks of being your little brother I guess. “Is it bad stuff?”

I shake my head again. “No it’s not all bad things. I just think about you a-and how amazing you are.”
God did I just say that?
You raise your eyebrow questioningly

“Well I mean, you’re a role model for so many people Gee! You’re an amazing singer, a sweet guy and you’re not that bad looking.”
God I need to learn to control my mouth! What’s wrong with me.

You smile. “You’re not that bad yourself Mikes. You’re a beautiful guy Mikes. I have no idea how you don’t see that.”

You get up and sit on my lap. I pray to God I can keep myself under control. You stare deeply into my eyes.

“Mikes, I have a confession.”
I stare at you silently, not wanting to say anything, not wanting to ruin the moment.
You take my chin in your hands and lean in close.
“I’m falling in love with you.”

You place your lips to mine and my face turned six shades of red.

”I think I’m falling in love with you too Gerard.”
You smile and wrap your arms tightly around me. And That’s exactly how I want to spend eternity.