"Pshyeah Right. Like It Could Be Tré Cool?"

Chapitre Un.. XD

Intro

“Great night, huh?” said Ozi to the boy next to her, whose name was Frank. She noticed that he had the most amazing bluish-hazel-green eyes. Frank liked Ozi a lot, and Ozi had a little bit of feelings for him.

A strong wind blew through right then, and Ozi shivered. Frank took off his jacket and put it over her shoulders. It would be a romantic moment, if it weren’t for the partying inside the house that they were sitting on the stoop of.

That happened on Halloween of 1988, in Willits, California. It was one of Ozi’s best memories, and it always reappeared in her mind near October and stayed till November.

Generally, it was in her best interest to put it at the back of her mind, but this year, 19 years later, it stuck. Ozi decided she’d try to remember what his full name was, but she couldn’t seem to recall if she had gotten his last name or not, if she had only found out his first name.

But things had changed, and trying to find your one-time flame was now called stalking. All she could do was remember, until Halloween rolled around. She forgot everything on that day in particular, because three days before, she had gotten front-row tickets and backstage passes to see Green Day. The concert was that day, in an hour and a half. Ozi tried to find her Jack Skellington shirt on the floor of her dingy apartment, but all she found was a black-and-grey-striped minishirt with zippers near the sleeves.

Looking in the mirror, she said, “I gotta do something about my hair.” She needed a brush and eyeliner. Her hair was black with red streaks, and nobody could do anything about the kinks in the back. Unless... Ozi had barely enough time for a shower. That always worked.