Friday The 13th!

Friday The 13th

Synyster:

Zacky texted me this address and said he and the guys were watching movies. It wasn't one of our houses, unless Johnny suddenly moved and didn't tell me... which is a possibility, come to think of it.

Anyway, why I'm even going boggles the mind.

Oh, good lord, what the fuck is that, is that even a house? It's so gray and wooden... and falling apart. Is this really where it is?

Nah, it... Damn, Zacky just walked out the front door.

"Hey, Syn, where you been? We've been waiting twenty minutes."

"Uh... I couldn't find the place. This is it?"

Zacky grinned, "Yeah! It's fucking creepy isn't it? It's great for scary movies on a Friday the 13th, don'tcha think?"

"Yeah, sure."

Maybe I didn't say it slow enough, or sarcastic enough, 'cause he turned around and walked back into the house.

I followed him in and he had waited for me by the hall.

"C'mon lets go, they're in the last room."

We walked down the hall and into the last room.

None of the lights were on, there were cobwebs everywhere, and the dust was thick enough to grow a fucking begonia. There was a bed in the corner that looked strangely out of place, it was clean and white, but there were no band mates, no Johnny, no Jimmy, and no Matt, nobody but me and Zacky.

I heard the lock click and turned around to see Zacky smiling at me, kinda dementedly.

"What... Where..."

"Shh..."

What in the hell is he doing? He shushed me. He walked toward me and licked his lips.

He's right up against me and whispers, "Do you feel lucky, Synyster?"

He practically hissed my name. I feel cold metal against my wrists as he clasped the handcuffs. Damn, he's quick. He pushed me onto the bed and then walked over to the closet, out of my sight.

When I saw him again he had a hockey mask on and I couldn't help it, I busted out laughing.

He ripped off the mask, "Damnit, Syn! Fuck it!"

Then he crawled on me and started kissing me. I wasn't gonna kiss him back until he shoved his tongue in my mouth. Fuck it is right.

I kissed him back with everything I had, when we broke apart he was panting, "I love you."

Then he ripped my shirt off, yes ripped it, if I wasn't hard, it would've pissed me off.

He started kissing my chest, stomach, and happy trail. He used his teeth to open my pants, which turned me on more.

Then he pulled my pants and boxers down. Which suddenly didn't seem fair, he was fully clothed and I was naked. So I pouted at him. He seemed to get the hint and pulled two things out of his pocket, a condom and lube, then stripped. Damn, he came prepared, but who was gonna be on bottom?

Zacky started kissing down my torso and stopped just short of my cock. I groaned. He lubed up his fingers and inserted one. My face contorted into confusion and pleasure. It didn't hurt yet, but Zacky was a big boy, that would definitely hurt. Then he inserted two fingers and it felt different and good. Then he scissored me and I knew what he was gonna do next. I moaned as his fingers brushed something inside me. I suddenly wanted him in me so far... I can't even finish that thought.

Then he licked his lips, rolled on the condom, lubed up, and lined himself up.Then he inserted slowly. I gasped when he was in me all the way and he groaned. He slowly started a rhythm, it hurt so bad. He must've seen my pained expression because he kissed my softly and whispered, "It'll get better."

He started going faster and when I thought I was going to break, he hit that same spot his fingers brushed and almost made me scream. I arched my back, mouth open in a silent scream, and he started stroking me, coaxing me with his fingers and hitting that spot over and over again. Then he wrapped his hand around my cock and started pumping, pulling and making me cum so that it almost hit the nasty ceiling. He came shortly after me and as he rode out his orgasm he kissed me hard and pulled out slowly. He took off the condom and threw it to the floor.

We were both out of breath, but he still got dressed and put on my pants for me. He unlocked the handcuffs and handed me my tattered shirt.

I looked at him, "What the fuck was that about?"

He shrugged and said, "We better get ready the guys are supposta be here to watch scary movies in a haunted house."

I grabbed his shirt and kissed him hard. I pulled away a few centimeters, "We should do that more often."

Then I kissed him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this a long time ago and I just now felt like posting it!