Status: Had to go back to school, will update first chance I get. Thanks. :(

Wishes (Year One)

I wish that some choices were easier to make.

I laid on the grass in my backyard, alone. It was a nice day out and I was enjoying the sunlight. I heard footsteps coming towards me. I lifted my head. There, walking towards me, was Oliver, Hands shoved into his pockets and feet shuffling against the grass. I smiled up at him.

"What are you doing here? I thought you guys have a meeting?" I asked. He sat down on the grass.

"We did." he answered.

"And, what'd they say?"

"We're going on tour. In the U.S. for a couple of months." he smiled, but the smile was off a bit. I know I wasn't smiling though. But I quickly put on a fake one.

"That is so great! I'm happy for you guys." I said. He just nodded and stared off into the distance. I laid back down and stared into the sky.

"Are you really 'appy, Sammeh? Or are yeh lyin' teh me? Cause yeh know I'm yer friend. If yeh don't want us teh leave just say so." Oliver said quietly. I didn't look at him. I stayed focused on the sky.

I knew in reality this had nothing to do with the 'us' he was talking about, Bring Me The Horizon only played a small part of this. he was just talking about me and him. We've become close in a matter of days or weeks. It was so odd. And Chris was barely around anymore so it was like there was nothing stopping us from spending time together.

"Sammeh. Tell me the truth." Oliver said, his voice closer. I finally looked at him. He was staring down at me with his hazel eyes.

"Would what I say even matter, anyways? If I say I'm happy, you go on tour. If I say I'm not happy, you don't want to go on tour but you go anyways. I'm not gonna hold back your band for nothing, Oliver. Go. You'll be back and I will have school anyways. Turns out Tashia is going to the same school as me." I said. Oliver just stared at me and then nodded.

"Ok." was all he said. We continued just sitting there.

_____________________________________________

"I don't believe it. I don't want 'im teh go!" Tashia said in a frustrated voice. She threw a pillow onto the floor.

"Calm yerself. 'e is thinkin' bout not goin' cause of yeh anyways. But that'll mess shit up a lot. Tom is important teh the band. Olleh needs Tommeh there to keep 'im in check. 'e's the only one that can." Savvy shot a sideways glance at me as she said this.

"I know." Tashia groaned and collapsed on to my bed.

"If he does go, we will wait together. School isn't that far from your place. We can stay there and Savvy will work while we go to school and the months will go by quickly. I promise you." I said.

"Fine." she mumbled from the pillows.

"Atta-girl. Now let's go down stairs and chill with the guys. They leave in three days." Savvy said.

I could feel these three days weren't gonna be the best or the happiest. Either that or they're my best days and I will just be let down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sam

Sorry it's short. I've been getting a lot of ideas and making a lot of changes to the story. Sorry ha ha.

Well I hope you like it!

Feedback would be great? please and thank you! :)