Status: Had to go back to school, will update first chance I get. Thanks. :(

Wishes (Year One)

I wish he would stop staring.

I looked at myself through the mirror. I wasn't short for sure. I stood about 5'7" maybe 8. I put my hands on my waist. I had gotten skinnier since last year, way skinnier no matter how much food I ate.

I snapped out of my trance and focused on what I was originally planning on doing. I headed over to my brother's room. I peaked my head through the open door. He had one of his newer friends over. I looked at them for a second and then walked in. They were sitting on the floor by the foot of Chris' bed. I laid on the bed, with my head by theirs. I looked at his friend closer, for about 10 seconds. He had tattoos covering his neck and what I could see of his arms. A small metal ring hung from his right side of his bottom lip, the side I was closest to. I refocused on what I came in here for.

"You guys hungry? Cause I am." I asked them, Chris pushed pause as soon as I had started talking. He looked at Oli.

"You hungry, dude?" I rolled my eyes. He had probably heard me, Chris.

"Yeh, mate. O' course." Chris's friend said in a British accent. I stared at him again. Chris must've seen it.

"Samantha, that's Oliver or Oli. Oli that's my sister, Samantha." Chris said. Oliver looked at me.

"'Ehy." He said with a small nod. I waved silently.

"Well let's go eat. What are you making?" Chris asked as he got up. I rolled my eyes as I got off the bed. Of course I had to cook. Chris lacked all kitchen skill. He's very accident prone. He would end up cutting himself, burning himself or burning the house down.

I walked down the stairs after Chris went down and his friend followed behind me. I felt eyes staring at me from that time until after I was done cooking. I brought out their and my plates to the living room, where Chris was putting on a movie.

"What are we watching?" I asked as I handed Oliver his plate.

"Oli hasn't seen Forgetting Sarah Marshall yet. So we're watching that." Chris said as he grabbed his plate from me and sat in the arm chair. I sat with Oliver on the couch. We ate our food and watched the movie. I felt eyes on me during the movie and I would peak a glance at Oliver. He would look away quickly. I was curious so I got my phone out of my bra and opened a new message on my phone and typed on it.

'Why do you keep staring at me???'

I handed him to phone and he looked at it and tried to hide his smile. He spent a little to long on my phone and closed it after he was done and handed it back to me. I went to my messages and there was nothing. I looked over at him and he was focused on the movie. I rolled my eyes and tried to focus on the movie also.

___________________________________________________________

I was laying on my bed listening to music and playing around with my laptop. I felt my phone vibrate next to me. I opened it. New Text Message from: Oli:) I laughed to myself and opened it.

'You awake?'

I hit the reply button.

'Yeah.'

Not even 20 seconds later my phone vibrated again.

'I can't sleep, your brother snores to loud. Can I go hang out with you for a bit?

I laughed to myself once again. Well I guess there's no harm.

'Sure. Last door on the right. Just come in.'
♠ ♠ ♠
Samantha

Like it so far?

Hmmm, if not it will get better. I promise. :)

Comments? Subscribes?
Please and thank you! <33