Status: Had to go back to school, will update first chance I get. Thanks. :(

Wishes (Year One)

I wish I didn't have to wake up in the morning.

Oliver had taken to some small ice cream parlor that afternoon. It was now a day later. He had invited me over to his house so I could hang out with his cousin who was in town. I agreed. Oliver told me she was visiting and had no friends or anyone to hang out with around here. So now I was walking up the driveway to the address Oliver had given me, I took the bus most of the way and then walked the rest. I knocked on the door. The door swung open and showed a girl about my height with red hair. She wore a baggy t-shirt and shorts. Her hair hung down in waves and sun glasses covered her eyes even though she was inside. I presumed she was staring at me.

"Yes?" she asked flatly.

"Um, is Oliver here?" I asked nervously. She looked at me over the top of her glasses.

"You his girlfriend?" she smacked on the gum that was in her mouth. I laughed nervously.

"N-no. I'm Samantha." A grin appeared on the girl's face.

"Oh! So you're meh 'play date'. Sorry about that. Oli tells me teh be careful of who come teh the door. Wouldn't want to let in some crazy stalker of 'is." she laughed. I laughed along too. She stepped aside and let me. "Oli and 'is sneaky ways of gettin' birds teh come over teh the 'ouse now days. Settin' up 'ang outs with 'is cousins and shit. Boy oughta be smacked upside 'is 'ead." she let a loud laugh as she led the way into the living room.

"What do you mean?" I asked. She rolled her eyes as she plopped down onto the couch.

"Like ya can't see it, love? Why else would 'e invite ya over if he didn't 'ave some kinda interest in ya?"

"To meet you, I guess?" I questioned. I was a bit confused.

"Keep tellin' yer self that. But I wouldn't be teh worried. He seems teh have a fancy in ya that 'e doesn't get with other girls." I just stood there with my eyebrows furrowed, trying to see what she was getting at. I mean I understood but why would he just do that? "Take a seat. I'm sure Oli will be down in a sec." I sat down on the armchair. The girl flipped through the channels.

"So I don't think I caught your name." I said.

"Geez, Oli is slack. 'e didn't even tell yeh meh name?" she asked.

"No."

"Ha. Well I'm Savannah but everyone just calls me Savveh(Savvy)." she said. I nodded. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"What the 'ell? I thought I told ya to tell me when she got 'ere?" Oliver's voice spoke. I looked at him. he was in basketball shorts and shirtless. His whole chest and partial torso was covered with tattoos, also.

"Oops. Guess I forgot." Savvy said. I laughed a little. Oliver sat on the couch next to Savvy. He looked at me. it was really quiet in there.

"Gosh you two are so borin'! Let's do somethin'." Savvy said. "Ooo! Let's go get 'igh. Your pa won't be 'ome till later." Oliver looked at me.

"Ya wanna get 'igh?" he asked me. What do I say? Savvy looked at me and smiled. I bit down on my lip and nodded my head quickly. A smile appeared on Oliver's face and he stood up. He held out his hand and I took it, getting up and following him upstairs with Savvy behind us.

_____________________________________________________

I felt Oliver's hand set behind me as we sat on his bed with Savvy, talking and smoking. It was my first time. When we first started about an hour ago, I choked like no other. I seriously thought I would die there. Speaking of dying, I know I shouldn't be doing this. it could increase my chance at a sooner death.

Savvy cracked some joke and we were laughing.

"Oh geez. My brother would love you." I laughed out to Savvy.

"I bet 'e would." Oliver said.

"Oo! Let's call him!" I said as I grabbed my phone from my pocket. We called him and told him to come over. Oliver cleared out all the smoke so Chris wouldn't know I was smoking. He also gave me eye drops and put some in his and Savvy's eyes. Chris smoked too but if he knew that I did, I think he would kill me. Finally he showed up. Oliver introduced him to Savvy and they clicked. We were all just sitting in the living room talking and watching t.v. It was about 11:30 p.m. Chris cleared his throat.

"Hey, Sam. I think it's about time you go home." Chris said, his arm around Savvy's shoulders. I wasn't going to disagree with him so I just nodded.

"I'll give ya a ride." Oliver spoke up.

"It's cool man, she can take the bus." Chris said.

"Nah, man. She could get raped or somethin'. Freaks are out at night and plus I 'ave to go to work. I work graveyard shifts this week. Boss said all the good customers come in at night for music." Oliver said as he got up and began to get his shoes on and better clothes. Chris shrugged and just nodded. I hugged him and Savvy bye and left out the door with Oliver. He opened the passenger door for me and I got in. Once he was in, he drove to my road but parked down the street from my house.

"What are we doing?" I asked as he unbuckled and shut off the car.

"Goin' to yer 'ouse." He said as he opened the door. I got out too and just followed him. I could barely see out here. I saw a light turn on. it was Oliver's phone. "I'm right 'ere. Come on." I walked to the light and felt out. My hand met his and he entwined our finger and began to walk. I got closer to him, it was cold and I was wearing a tank top and shorts. I heard a zipping noise and Oliver let go of my hand. We both stopped. I felt a jacket being put around my shoulders. I stuck my arms through the sleeves and tightened it around me. Oliver's hand went back to mine and we continued to my house. My parent's car was parked but all the lights were out. They were sleeping. We went in and walked upstairs to my room. I sat on my bed and Oliver followed me and did the same.

"Don't you have to go to work?" I asked, he chuckled.

"No. I just said that so 'e would let me take yeh 'ome. He won't be 'ome till the mornin' for sure." He laughed. I nodded. This was the first time Oliver and I had ever had an awkward silence. I don't know what made it so awkward though. I looked at him. He was focused on the floor and biting his lip. He looked deep in thought. He finally looked up and to me.

"Can I try one thing? But after I try it, yeh can't be mad at me, ok?" he said in a kind of shaky voice. I just nodded. I couldn't find words. He moved closer to me and his hand found it's way to my cheek. He got closer and closer. I couldn't breathe. I was holding my breath and from as far as I could tell, he was too. His lips lightly touched mine and then came into full contact.

His lips felt so warm, even his lip ring, I think it was cause he was chewing on his lip. His hand kept on my cheek as the other ran down my arm and to my hand, entwining our fingers. He pulled away and breathed out and so did I. We both laid down and he pulled me closer to him, wrapping his arms around me.

"G'night, Sam." Oliver said against my skin, softly. I smiled a little.

"Night, Oliver."
♠ ♠ ♠
Samantha

Savannah's info is in the character page and picture in the summary.

Hoped you like it.

Oh and if you hadn't noticed, the picture you're staring at is the same girl I am using for Samantha, Thank you to shuturfacebecca for letting me use your pictures for Samantha.

ISN'T SHE PRETTY!!!! :D

Well thanks everyone. :)

Much Love,
Vicci<33