Status: Had to go back to school, will update first chance I get. Thanks. :(

Wishes (Year One)

I wish I could rewind time.

The past two days went by quick, all in a blur. Savvy stayed with me until she left, saying she didn't want to go back to a house of douche bags. Chris had never come home and my parents hadn't even noticed it. I was the only one. Savvy left yesterday and I was laying in bed. I was in my pajamas and it was 2 in the afternoon. But like I cared? I hadn't heard one word from either Chris or Oliver. The other night ended badly, and that's an understatement.

I heard the door downstairs open and then slam shut. I jumped out of my bed and ran to the stairs and peered down. There was Chris and Oliver, both settling on the couch. What was I supposed to say. Was I supposed to wait for them to talk to me or was I supposed to talk first? Too late Chris already noticed me. He rolled his eyes.

"What?" he snapped. I was taken aback. Never in my 17 years has Chris ever talked to me like that. Never besides last night when he called me a whore. I could tell he noticed the shock look on my face but it didn't phase him, he still kept his glare. I walked down the stairs. Oliver was watching us. "I asked what?" Chris shouted. I flinched. and stopped midway down the stairs. I was at a loss of words. He just laughed and so did Oliver. I though maybe they were joking with me but the look on their face tells me that wasn't a joking laugh. "Gosh go try and fuck someone else besides, Oli, would you?" That really hurt.

"What the hell, Chris? You won't even let me talk to you about what happened?" I asked.

"Oli already told me everything. I don't need to hear shit from you. Just go find someone else to whore around with. You can try downtown." he said. I looked at Oliver. he refused to make eye contact with me. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked back at Chris.

"What did he tell you? you wouldn't think for a darn second that maybe it wasn't the full story. I'm your sister, Chris." I said.

"That doesn't mean you're not a whore." he said.

"Stop calling me that. I've never done anything with a guy up until Oliver and it wasn't even my fault." I said. I never yell. I could never bring myself to do it without crying and I didn't want to cry.

"How wasn't it your fault?" Chris said.

"I just went along. I didn't plan it. You know I'm not that type of person Chris. When we first met he came into my room that night and we hung out. That's it. And then we'd hang out when you brought him around. I never really thought of him as more than a friend. I ran into him at Tom's store and he offered to take me out for ice cream! Then he invited me to meet Savvy and then we all hung out and then we called you. He drove me home and then stayed with me. I didn't ask him to or anything. And then he kissed me." I said and Oliver thought it would be a nice time to cut in.

"Ya kissed back." he said. I ignore his comment and went on.

"I woke up and Savvy told me about the party and then we asked you and went. Sure I drank! But it wasn't entirely my fault. And then I was a little tipsy and me and Oliver kissed."

"That was more than a kiss. It would have gone further if I didn't stop you!" Chris shouted.

"No. I'm not that stupid, Chris."

"I don't give a flying fuck about your side of the story. I'm done. I just have to wait for these next years to pass by, hopefully quickly." he spat. That really hurt. That was the lowest of lows for me. He basically told me to hurry up and die.

Tears flooded my eyes. I wanted to scream. I wanted to yell at the top of my lungs at him with all my might. I wanted to cry forever or however long I have left. I didn't want to be here anymore.

I just stared at Chris, looking into his eyes and him looking into mine. The emotion on his face didn't change as the tears poured down my cheeks silently as I was blowing up inside. Not one flinch from him. I turned and ran out the door. I ran and just kept running. Soon enough while I was running around a corner I smacked into someone. We both toppled to the ground. I could barely see, my eyes were blurry with tears.

"Oh my! Are yeh ok?" A soft voice came. I rubbed my eyes and cleared my vision. There was an innocent looking girl. I nodded my head. "Liar. Yeh are most certainly not ok. Come with me." She said as she got to her feet and pulled me to mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Samantha

I put the girls stuff up in the summary and character's page.

Speaking of summary. I've changed it. I changed kinda where I was going with this. I also changed all the chapter titles and part of the first chapter.

Hope ya like it! :D

Mucho Love<333