Status: Tell me what you think. (:

Guitar Lessons From Alex Gaskarth

Six:

"I’m sorry, Tegan," Alex said to me, frowning.

I looked at my hands. Yeah, I thought. Sorry.

"How about we go watch a movie? It could take your mind off of things," he suggested, shrugging.

I looked up. "Sure," I said as we got up. "Where?"

"Jack's house," he said, looking at his phone, as my head shot up, staring at him like he had three eyes.

"What?" I asked disgusted. Alex finally looked at me from hearing the sound of my voice.

"Tegan, please? I had already made plans with Jack," he said desperately. "Please."

I breathed out air. "Okay," I agreed. "But, make sure he doesn't mess with me, okay?"

He punched the air. "Boo yeah!"

*_*

"Home Alone?" I asked, picking up the box.

Jack narrowed his eyes at me. "Yes, Home Alone. Do you have a problem with that?"

"No," I said, rolling my eyes. "It's just-why this movie?"

"Oh, no," Alex mumbled, shaking his head.

"What do you mean 'why this movie?'?" Jack asked, getting angry.

"It's just-"

"Uh, Tegan, I have something to show you," Alex interrupted quickly, grabbing my arm, and pulled me away from Jack.

Finally letting go of my arm, he said to me, "You shouldn't mess with Jack."

I looked at him in confusion. "What do you mean? I always-"

He shook his head. "No, not like that. It's the movie-"

"Home Alone?"

"Yes," he said. "He really likes that movie. No, that's an understatement. He loves it times infinity. He has to watch it every other day."

"Wow," I said shockingly. Jack was the least person that I expected to actually love something.

"Are you two done? I need to watch Home Alone!" Jack called from the living room. "I'm putting it in!"

*_*

For the next hour, I really couldn't watch the movie; and, it wasn't because I kept thinking about Gemma-and I was thinking about her. But, I couldn't watch it because of Jack. He repeated almost every line Kevin said. I was surprised that he actually acted like it was his first time seeing the movie.

"That was a great movie, huh?" Jack asked us after the movie ended.

"Yes," Alex said with no enthusiasm in his voice.

Jack got up and started walking. "I'll be back."

"What do we do now?" I asked Alex as we waited for Jack.

Alex opened his mouth, ready to say something, but Jack interrupted him. "Let's go to the mall!"

Alex looked at me questioningly; I shrugged causally.

*_*

"Hey, is that Gemma?" Jack asked before taking a bite of his burger.

My eyes flew open. "She's here?"

Jack swallowed his food. "Yeah...let's call her over! Gem-"

I covered his mouth quickly before she could hear. Jack said something, but it was muffled by my hand.

"I don't think she heard," I said in relief, uncovering Jack's mouth.

"What was that?" he asked, looking weirdly at me.

"We got in a big argument, so we're not talking," I answered, looking down at my lap.

"Oh," he said. "Sucks for you."

Real nice, I thought to myself. Real nice.

I took a sip from my drink, looking another way. I almost dropped my drink when I heard her voice.

“Hey Jack. How are you doing?” Gemma asked, only looking at him on purpose, of course.

He looked at me before he answered. “I’ve been better, I guess.” He pointed to Alex, who was coming, and got up. “Oh, it looks like Alex needs help bringing the food. I’m coming, Alex!”

I rolled my eyes. Of course, he would say that, I thought. Alex doesn’t even need help.

Gemma looked at me finally, acting surprise. “Oh, I didn’t see you there. I’m kind of thirsty. Can I have some of that?” Before I could answer, she snatched my drink and “accidently” spilled it on my shirt. Immediately, I let out a shriek.

I looked at her confused. “What’s wrong with you?”

She pretended to look concerned. “I’m sorry, Tegan. Here, I’ll help.” But, she didn’t help; she made it worse. She got my drink again and spilled the rest on my head. As the cold liquid ran down my head, I let out another shriek.

She smirked; and when she wasn’t looking, I got Jack’s drink and spilled it on her. She let out a whiny shriek and said angrily, “Tegan, I swear you are so immature.”

I scoffed. “I’m immature? Look who’s talking.”

She rolled her eyes. “Grow up and stop being a jealous—”

“Hey, hey, hey, no need for name calling here. Let’s go, Tegan,” Alex interrupted, pulling me away.

I moved my wet hair away from my face, annoyed. “What’s her problem? Seriously? I didn’t do anything to her.”

“Oh my gosh, did you use my drink?” Jack dramatically said.

I rolled my eyes. “Bassam, I think your drink is the least of my problems.”

“ANYWAYS,” Alex said, getting our attentions, “what are we going to do now?”

I looked around, and of course, some people were staring and Gemma was walking away with Steven. Of course.

“I think I should go home,” I said. “Can you take me home?”

“Sure,” Alex agreed, getting the food.

On the way home, we talked about how Gemma looked when I poured the drink on her. That’s what she gets.
♠ ♠ ♠
The ending SUCKS. I know. xD
Hehe. Sorry about the super duper late update. I've been lazy and stuff.
I have some of the other chapter done...maybe I'll update xD
Comments? :D