You've Got Nothing to Lose Except for Me and You

Together We'd Float So Delicately

Their fingers were intertwined with each other’s as they walked hand in hand on the sidewalks. The streetlamps were shining their way from the restaurant they had dinner at. It was a cold night in London, even though it was already summer. The girl’s body was pressed onto the boy’s side with his arm wrapped around her shoulder in affection. Her arms were around his waist as she kept her body warm.

They stayed quiet all the way to the girl’s home, because they knew what they wanted to do. This was their last night together before they jet off to their own summer adventure. “I can’t believe you’re leaving tomorrow.”, Josh murmured as he kissed the top of his girlfriend’s head.

“Josh.”, Joelle whined and pouted cutely. “Please, don’t remind me about it. I don’t like the idea that this is our last night together.”

“But sweetheart, I just can’t get that out of my head.”, he frowned and they stopped at their track. “I don’t know what I’m going to do without you.”

Josh’s heart was aching when he saw his girlfriend. Joelle’s eyes lit up under the lighting of the streetlight and he bit his lower lip when his eyes trailed on her soft pink lips. “Joelle…”, he trailed off.

She stood on her toes and pecked his lips, placing her hands on his cheeks. “My parents aren’t home for the weekend. Do you want to stay over?”, she whispered. She knew what he wanted and to be honest, she wanted it too.

“R-Really?”, he breathed. Josh didn’t know that he was so predictable.

“Yeah.”, she smiled. Before she knew it, he pressed his lips onto hers again, but with more passion than before. “Don’t do it here.”, Joelle giggled as they pulled away.

Josh’s cheeks turned red and then, his girlfriend tugged his arm all the way to her home. When they got into the foyer, Josh helped her get out from her coat and he needed to hold his breath when he saw her in the cocktail dress she wore tonight. Joelle’s brown orbs felt like she was being watched and she turned around, finding her boyfriend frozen on his spot. “What?”

“N-Nothing. You look beautiful.”, he smirked. She blushed and turned around again, making her way to the living room. Josh followed her trail and she was sitting down on her parents’ big white sofas with a smile on her face. His eyes trailed down on his girlfriend’s body and he swallowed the lump in his throat.

He sat down next to her and wrapped his arm around her awkwardly. Joelle quickly leaned her head on his shoulder and intertwined their fingers again. “I’m going to miss this.”

“Me too.”, he whispered. “I’m going to miss you.”

“Are you going to remember me?”, she looked up to him. “I mean, you’re going on Warped Tour. There’s going to be thousands of girls chasing over you. Are you going to remember me?”

“Joelle.”, Josh sighed and leaned in, resting his forehead on hers. Their nose bumps and their breaths washed each other’s face. The tip of their lips touched. “You’re my girl, my only one, do you really think I could forget about you just like that?”

“Probably.”, she shrugged her shoulders. “I’m not a supermodel, I’m not a celebrity and basically I’m not famous. I’m just an ordinary girl.”

“You’re more than that.”, Josh whispered as he pressed his lips on hers. Joelle threw her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. She rolled around and now she was straddling on his lap. Her hands zipped down his hoodie and helped him took it off. The same thing ran through their mind. They finally going to do it.

Since the first time they had been dating, Joelle wanted to wait, but it was their last night together, so she couldn’t care less. She loved Josh and Josh loved her, so it was the perfect moment for them. As their lips moved in synchronized, Josh’s tongue skimmed her bottom lip, begging for an entrance. Joelle teased him for a bit but after his tongue ran through her bottom lip for a few times, she finally let him in.

Their tongue fought for dominance, but she surrendered by moaning. His tongue massaged hers and she couldn’t help but shivers. It tasted good and his tongue was so soft, so does his lips. Joelle’s hands fell down from around his neck to the hem of his button down shirt. They slipped inside and trailed up his perfect chest for a few times. When they were already out again, she started to unbutton his shirt until the last one.

Josh didn’t want to lose so his hands moved up from her waist to her back zipper of the dress. They easily pulled it down and when it was already down, her back shivered from the cold air of the living room. They broke up for air and their faces were turned into the shades of red from the kiss.

“D-Do you…”, Josh didn’t finish his words.

Joelle bit her lower lip and nodded. The next thing she knew that their lips were already on each other’s again, with her legs locked around his hips and he supported her with his hands on her butt. Josh carefully made his way to her room without bumping both of their head on the way. When they finally made it to her room, he laid her down on her bed.

He quickly got on her bed and now, he was the one who was straddling her hips. Their lips were reconnected again and Josh was helping her getting out from her dress. As the shoulder straps were already off, Josh pulled the dress off from her legs and threw it to the corner of her room.

Josh’s breathing was getting heavier and shallower as he stare at his girlfriend only in bra and panties. Joelle sat up and kneeled on the bed, and Josh followed her position. Her hands ran down the shirt from his shoulders until it was off his body completely. His lips moved from her lips and onto her neck, nibbling it softly on her sensitive spot.

Joelle moaned as Josh kept nibbling on her skin and then, his hands made their way onto her bra clasp. His fingers played with it before unhooked it right away. When the bra was already off, his lips moved from her shoulders, to her chest, and to her breasts. Her moans were getting louder and she fell back onto the bed. Josh started to straddle her hips again as he kept sucking on her breast skin.

His left hand met her left breast, squeezing it gently. Joelle screamed in pleasure and she wanted to have fun on her own, so her hands made their way to the button of his jeans and unbuttoned it quickly. She pulled down the jeans and his boxer quickly, revealing his already hard member. Her hands massaged it up and down, making Josh pulled away from her breast and had his eyes fell back.

“Bollocks, that feels so good.”, he breathed and his eyes rolled into the back of his head as Joelle kept her hands up and down his dick. He moaned loudly and when he couldn’t take it anymore, he opened her legs widely. Joelle took off her hands from his dick and clutched the sheets, preparing off what he was going to do. She was getting wetter by now.

Josh slipped a finger into her opening, rubbing her warm inside. She moaned when his finger touched her sensitive spot. He kept touching the spot and his thumb brushed her clit, making her shivered crazily. “J-Josh, fuck me now. Please, just fuck me now.”

“Anything for you, love.”, he smirked and he crashed their lips together again as his dick poked on her opening. “I love you so much, Joelle. I won’t hurt you.”, he whispered in her ear.

“I know, I love you too, Josh.”, she smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck. He pushed himself into her and they both groaned as he made his way into her deeper. There was a scary tearing sound when he broke into her innocence and Joelle screamed in pain. Josh was a bit scared that he’d hurt her too much, but Joelle’s smile told him that she was okay.

He kept pushing and thrusting into her as she moved her pelvis in rhythm. Their moans were filling the room. Sweats began to form on Josh’s forehead as he add more power into his thrust and it was rubbing on Joelle, but it turned her on more. Her fingers ran up and down his back, to show him how it felt for her.

Joelle’s orgasm was triggered and her body shivered hardly when it happened. “J-Josh…”, her teeth were clattering.

“Wait a minute.”, he groaned and pushed himself in deeper, he was about to reach her peak. “I’m almost fucking there.”

When he reached his orgasm, it felt like a burst of pleasure ran through his body and he collapsed next to her. They were panting on her bed for a minute before bursting out into a tired laugh.

“That was amazing.”, Joelle laughed as she pulled herself closer to Josh by his waist. Their body was sweaty and hot, but she wanted to be closer to him for the last time. “This was my first time.”

“Did I hurt you? And did I do a good job?”

“You didn’t hurt me and no, you did an amazing job.”, she smiled and leaned forward, kissing the tip of his nose. “You were the only one I want to give my virginity to.”

Josh’s smile spread wider before pulling her blanket over them and kissed her temple. “Go to sleep, love, you have an early flight tomorrow.”

“Promise you won’t leave me alone tonight?”, Joelle mumbled as her head nuzzled into the crook of his neck.

He shook his head and rested it on the top of her head. “No, I’ll be here.”

She nodded and started to fall asleep while Josh hummed her a lullaby.
**************
“Your passport?”

“Check!”

“Your ticket?”

“Check!”

“Your boarding pass?”

“Check-a-roo.”, Joelle laughed as Josh helped her check all the important things. They were now standing outside the check-in gate of the airport. Josh smiled a little as his girlfriend hitched up her backpack higher. He couldn’t believe it that this was the last time he’d see her for 6 months. “Hey, come on.”

“I’m sorry.”, he chuckled bitterly and cupped her face in his hands. “It’s just… I’m going to miss you so much.”

“Me too. Thank God that there’s going to be internet in Madagascar.”

Josh laughed and then smiled again, biting the inside of his bottom lip. “I love you, Joelle.”

His girlfriend nodded. “I love you too, Josh. Forever and always.”

He couldn’t take it anymore so he leaned down and crashed their lips together. Her arms snaked around his neck, not wanting to let go. The people around them gave them a dirty look and some of them awed because of the cute couple. Josh couldn’t care less about them because he loved his girlfriend so much and he won’t see her for 6 months, that it felt like they were the only two people in the universe.

“Go, you don’t want to miss your plane.”, Josh sobbed as he pulled away. His eyes were glassy and the blue sapphires weren’t the lively that everyone seen everyday, it was sad and filled with agony.

“Josh, don’t cry.”, Joelle whispered and rubbed his arm up and down. “We’ll meet again, we’ll stay in touch. Remember, I love you so much.”

“I love you too.”, he smiled and swallowed the lump in his throat. “I love you, I love you like no one could. Not even your parents.”

Joelle laughed and wiped her tears with the sleeve of her hoodie. “I won’t say bye, but… I’ll see you soon.”

“I’ll see you soon.”, Josh smiled and let her hand go. It felt like his heart was breaking as he saw her walking away through the gate and disappeared out of sight.
♠ ♠ ♠
2,044 words just for my friend, Joelle:)
she's leaving for America on Thursday and won't come back to Indonesia ever again
that sucks:'(
i'll miss you,Joelle,and pretend that this is my farewell gift for you!
p.s i wish you tons of luck on your Warped mission;)
<3