Status: Another Work In Progress

My Best Friend, Ronnie Radke

We're on top of the world

The stage presence of our band was amazing. It was as if we were destined for this. It was like this was our calling. We opened with a cover of "My Apocalypse" by Escape The Fate.

After that we played the two songs we had written. The show was a huge success and we sold tons of the make-shift merchandise Molly had made.

Afterwards the owner of the venue, the man who had interrupted our practice approached us. "Great show!" he said. That's when it hit me! "Fess up!" I demanded.

Everyone else in the band just stared at me confused. I sighed."He is obviously not the owner of this venue we talked to the owner before the show. Remember guys?" Then they all saw it clearly.

"Your a bright one." said the man."My name is Steven Blurglasse and i'm a producer for Epitaph Records." Everyone's eyes widened with shock."What do you want with us?" i managed to say as i was still in shock.

"I want to sign you to the label" "Then why all this?" "Because i wanted to see if you guys could handle performing for a live audience." "Well?" "You pulled it off with extreme success."

Katie and Molly both jumped with excitement." How about you come to the office tomorrow and we'll discuss business?" "Sure, what time?" "Here, take this card. Just call the receptionist and set up an appointment."

After handing me the card he walked away. We couldn't believe it. Earnthefall was going to be signed to a label after only a few weeks of being formed.

We headed back home and i told Shelby the good news while Katie informed Ronnie. Shelby was so happy about the whole idea. She was mainly psyched for touring she would get to see the country and maybe one day the world.

We called the office the next morning and set up an appointment. since it was saturday they were not open sunday so we set up one for monday at 4PM. This was going to be our big break.

We were all still in shock, but we were looking forward to what lied ahead.