Waves & the Both of us

The photoshoot

I sat on the beach by myself, enjoying the peace and tranquility that I had finally achieved, as I watched the waves collapse into one another and roll out onto the warm sand. I used to like being by myself, but it was starting to get old. I had been alone far too long, I was just wating for that perfect boy that I could spend the rest of my life with, 'Where are you now?' I wondered, as I looked down at the silver ring that was loosely wrapped around my ring finger, and started twirling it around with my thumb.

"Miranda." I heard a stern voice behind me, as I let out a sigh. I knew exactly who it was, "Where have you been. We've been SO worried. You can't just walk out of a shoot like that."

"Sorry, Dale. I just needed to get away from all of the chaos." I said, not bothering to turn around, Dale was my bodyguard. Well, sort of. I like thinking of him as the big brother I never had.

"Well, I'm sorry Em, but you don't have time for that," He said, lowering his voice, "Between fashion week, and the new album..." He said, going on. Listing all of the things I needed to be involved in.

If you haven't noticed by now, I'm a singer/songwriter first, and a model second. But if you think about it... to be a singer/songwriter, you have to be a model too. But let me be the first to tell you, SURE- it has it's glamourous side, but it's a lot of work and a lot of stress on top of that. The only way I could get out of any of this would be to quit, but I couldn't do that... it's my life... and no matter how stressful it is... I love it.

"WELL..." He said, expectantly, as I just sighed once more and took in the beautiful view, "Let's go."

I nodded and he helped me up, dragging me back to the stone building, in which my current photoshoot was taking place, "OH NO, you got sand all over your stockings." The designer, 'Steffano', said, while holding a hand over his chest, "QUICKLY. QUICKLY, GET HER A NEW PAIR." He yelled, to no one in particular as everyone started scrambling.

I just stood there, as a lady walked over to be helping me get my partially-wet stockings off. She quickly pulled the navy blue stockings up and gave me a wedgie. I gasped and pulled them down as a man threw a skirt over his shoulder and it hit me in the face, "PUT THAT ON QUICKLY." Steffano said. I don't know what his rush was, we had the place for the entire night if we needed.

I just followed his orders and slipped on the skirt. At the worst possible moment, my foot got caught, and I stumbled over, and let out a shreik. I was pretty sure I was about to hit the hard floor, but just as I was about to crack my head open, I felt a pair of strong arms around my waste. I was sure it was just Dale and I gave a quick, 'Thanks.'

"No problem."

'Wait... that wasn't Dale.' I thought to myself as I turned around quickly, just to get a mouth full of soft brown curls. Well, they weren't in my mouth entirely, but I think you get my gyst.

I shrugged it off and finished putting on the rest of my school girl outfit, finishing with the short-sleeved blazer. It's not a Playboy shoot or anything, it's just an 'AXE' Ad, "GO. GO." Steffano said. 'GEEZ. It's not like we're at a show.' I thought to myself as I was being pushed to the set, "Now tilt your head up, and prop yourself up against that wall." The photographer, Gary said, as he pointed to a stone wall with a fireplace connected. He photographed me a lot.

I did as I was told and he began snapping pictures. Soon enough I was comfortable again, and I began to move around the room just as the photographer advised, "Stop." He said, suddenly.
I did, as Steffano shoved a boy in front of me. He had the same soft brown curls that were suffocating me a moment earlier, "This is Nick. He has... 'THE LOOK'. I suggested he try this." Steffano said, proudly. I wasn't really listening. I just nodded. He was cute, but then again... so are MOST male models... even though... he wasn't a model...?

He just smiled slightly, as Gary gave new instructions, "Grab his tie, and pull him close to you."
I smiled and did as I was told, Nick was a little tense at first, but as soon as Gary began giving him instructions, he began to ease up a little bit. He then told me things like, 'Now put your leg up on the fireplace,' or ,'Let Nick hold your leg up to his hip.' I don't know what was wrong with me, but this felt weird. Not in a bad way, but let's just say it was starting to get hot in that room. I could feel his body heat rising too.

"Pin him against the wall." Gary instrusted.

I did and he began to get tense again, "Calm down." I whispered in his ear with a giggle. It was cute how-- uncomfortable... he was? When I said that he seemed to get into it again.

"Now kiss him." He hissed in an inthusiastic voice... he got really into his work...
I looked up at him and he actually looked like he wanted to, so I did it. I smashed my lips into his. It felt amazing... almost as if there was an electric shock throughout my whole body. I stayed like that for a minute, so Gary could get a few frames, then I tilted my head the other way. I could tell Nick liked it because he responded by sliding his hands around my waste. I began tangling my fingers in his hair, "EXCELLENT." Gary's voice boomed as his camera clicked away, "Now Nick, you push HER against the wall." I smiled against his lips as he shoved me into the wall without breaking the kiss. He was so passionate-- and I liked it.

I felt his toungue on my bottom lip, begging for permission, as I granted it. His toungue began to explore my mouth, as I began to rub his neck softly, "WOOOOH! GO, NICK." I heard a boy holler, as someone told him to 'quiet down'. I didn't even notice anyone else was here, but I just ignored them as Gary gave another command, "Pick her up so she can straddle your waste." I'm guessing he didn't have a second thought, because it didn't even take him a minute to sweep me off my feet-- literally-- as I wrapped my legs around his waste. He stopped kissing me for a minute, as he looked into my eyes, "What's going on?" Gary said, as he stopped taking pictures. Nick pinned my arms above my head, and I smiled widely at him, as he crashed his lips back onto mine, "OH! NICE TOUCH!" Gary exclaimed as he continued to photograph us.

Nick slowly drug his hands from my wrists, to my hands as he laced our fingers together. He was being aggressive and passionate, yet surprisingly gentle with me at the same time. I loved it. He stopped kissing me for a moment, "Bite her bottom lip!" Gary suggested, as Nick smirked and did so. He held my bottom lip in between his teeth for a moment so Gary could get a few shots, never breaking the intense eye contact we held. I tried my very best to keep my lips limp and not to smile. As soon as he let go, I licked my lips wildly and dove back in for another kiss, he was a bit taken back, but he began to kiss me back as Gary called to everyone, "That's a wrap!"

I heard him but I wondered if Nick did, too. We both just kept kissing and payed him no mind. I laced my hands back in his hair as he rubbed my sides, and began letting his hands wander up my shirt slightly. I accidentally let out a small moan and he smirked against my lips. We were both breathing heavy, and I could feel him getting hard as someone tapped on his shoulder, "NICK." We didn't stop, so he tapped him harder, "YO NICK!" He reluctantly detatched his lips from mine with a loud 'SMACK', as he looked at a boy with curly hair almost
like his and another boy who kind of looked like them, but with straight black-ish hair, "WHAT." He said a little aggrovated.

The straight-haired boy had wide eyes at this point and looked as if he was trying to tell him something telapathically. He suddenly looked my way and smiled, "Joe." He stated, holding out his hand.

I smiled back as I got off of Nick akwardly, and shook 'Joe's hand, "Miranda."

"And I'm Kevin." The other curly-haired boy said, politely. I just smiled at him.

"Nick we gotta be in Ohio in like... six hours." He said, as he turned his attention back to Nick.

"Okay. Give me a minute." Nick said, calmly.

Joe just gave him a 'look' as he walked out of the room, along with Kevin, "Uh... I'm sorry." He said, trying to cover his errection, "I don't usually get that aggressive. I guess I just got into it..." He said, shyly, shrugging.

I just smiled, and nodded, "It's okay, I guess I got a little carried away too... I don't know what got into me." I laughed.

He smiled, "So... will I ever see you again?" He asked quietly, as he looked at me seriously.

I smiled widely back at him, "I think you might. Is that your tour bus out front?" I asked, pointing out the window.

"Yeah..." He said, cautiously.

"I'm Miranda Hunt. I think I'll be going on tour with you." I replied.

"OH! YOUR HER?!" He asked with the biggest grin plastered on his face, "I-I listened to your CD yesterday, but I never got a chance to actually... see you."

I laughed and smiled at him, getting caught up in those beautiful brown eyes, "So," I stated, as I looked down at my flats "Walk me to my bus?" I asked meekly. Holding out my arm.

"Of course." He said, as he linked his arm with mine
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello there, if you remember this story, I am re-writing it; if it's the first time you read it, welcome and I hope you like it.

I know that I wrote this a long time ago and I stooped updating out of nowhere but it was because I had time for nothing, college keeps me really busy. Today I got a comment saying that I needed to update because she missed my stories, that just made my day and I decided to continue with one of my passions, writing. So here it is, hope you like it.

This is kind of the first chapter, I changed the name of the leading lady to Miranda, just so you know it's not Alexandra anymore. Don't forget to comment and suscribe, loves.