ALEX

Born into the glamorous lifestyle, Lindsi Rae’s life is anything but glamorous.
An average student, who finds herself outside the cliques that develop around her at Chandler City High, her only goals become satisfying her mother and getting through High School.

To make matters worse, Lindsi’s mother lives a life caught up in the socialite, upper class scene of Atlanta. Elite parties every night, money, social status, and gossip make Lindsi want more than anything, to be able to escape and be her own self.

And then Lindsi meets Alex…
Alex is 16 and a free spirit. She is popular and well known, and develops something with Lindsi that neither of the two understands. Alex creates an impact on Lindsi ‘s life like no one ever has, as their friendship develops into something more than the two are willing to admit.

It is when shocking news of Alex’s death hits that Lindsi’s new found life begins to shatter and take a destructive spiral, as Lindsi starts losing herself in the process.
In the wake of her death, Lindsi is left to make decisions that could forever tarnish her life as she knew it, and Alex’s life as everyone else knew it.

Secrets, shame and hurt left behind by Alex, tear Lindsi apart as damages unexplained haunt her. When life aims to ruin itself for Lindsi, she must struggle to find her own power to mend her heart and learn to feel loved again.